Reviews for Midnight Guardian
becuzitswrong chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I don't see Harry suddenly not trusting Midnight (Sirius) because a bunch of adults (who he probably doesn't trust all that much) tell him that Midnight isn't trustworthy.
becuzitswrong chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I like how in the first book, the obstacle that Snape created was a logic riddle. No one thinks logically about anything in the Wizarding World. I wonder if it is because magic is by its very existence, chaotic and anti-logical. Regardless, the ability to think logically would be an advantage. Why would Sirius Black, if he really was the Dark Lord's right hand, release Harry Potter? Answer: He wouldn't. Therefore, he is not the Dark Lord's right hand. And so on and so forth.
becuzitswrong chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Interesting. I thought Sirius oblivated Vernon, but he must have been doing something else. Dumbledore up to his old tricks!
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great start. Obviously, Sirius Black here is a bit more sane than in canon and went to check on Harry first, rather than be so focused on revenge against Pettigrew. Sad to see Harry to beat down. I like that he doesn't act like a whiner even with the hard brutal life he has. I have always felt like Harry Potter exhibited the best of the British people, facing difficulties in a strong and stoic manner, despite how bad things could get.
superthunder2523 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
It was a good fiction, if not a bit traumatic. I wasn't too excited to see Harry like in this fiction. But it was good enough with all that drama. Thank you for sharing it.
HI chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Good Story but wondering why does everyone think that SNAPE was the target of most of the pranks? In the 6th book while Harry is serving his detention with Snape because of Harry cursing Draco, Harry read alot of the pranks the Maraduers did and Snape's name never showed up, and the maraduers only occasionally. Snape's jealousy in my opinion came from James having a good life (his was horrible), Sirius allowing him self to move on from what he suffered (he did run away!), Peter being able to get friends while being weak and Remus being a werewhole and still being accepted (Remus was also probably guilty by assouation) while Snape being a half-blood would be in Sithender. Snape probably hated James also for stealing Lily and being responsible for their broken friendship.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
it's an old story, i get that, so you may never get this review, but my question is this. sirius already sent one letter to dumbledore telling him where to find harry after the rescue from the dursleys. why wouldn't he send a message to lupin about peter being at hogwarts? This story really should have only been like 4 chapters. granted, he didn't do that in canon, but he's already diverged from his canon self, hasn't he?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
I love your story
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
oooh!
Angelfabeth chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
Wow! Amazing story :) The ending was especially good.
Yodes chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Loved this :)
GuidingHand chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
I enjoyed how you were able to weave in the events from the book. This story is well written. My favorite part was the letter Sirius sent in chapter 3.
Wintress chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
1000th review wewt
Wintress chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
...

*Sybil

That has got to be the worst spelling I have ever read of Trelawney's first name.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
""It may be a few weeks but as soon as we are certain there are no jinxes, you will have it back."

That is a huge load of BS! Unless they really suck at magic. It should not take more than a couple of hours to examine that broom. And it is the holidays. They should have plenty of time to check it!

JimS