Reviews for Midnight Guardian
HeyRae chapter 14 . 12/4/2021
Your Harry is a pretty whiny and pitiful specimen. It's getting a little annoying. Really hoping he gets a backbone soon, more like canon Harry, or I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep reading.
raven haired girl chapter 19 . 11/24/2021
I still feel no one did justice to the sufferings of black .. like he spent 12 bloody years in azkaban .. without any fault .. no one speaks of the wrongs done to Sirius ...he wasn't given a trial .. nor his friend came to find out the truth ..I feel Remus wasn't really that better friend I mean even if he thought that sirus betrayed James and Lily and killed Peter .. why didn't you want to know the truth or the reason...he didn't even check on harry .. ok I understand the prejudices towards a warewolf but still you are a wizard or not couldn't you perform a glamour charm ...Sirius is not been treated properly .. his whole was destroyed because of no trial ...and yet no one is feeling the guilt one should reall feel
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2021
Too much from the books
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2021
*gigglesnort at Albus pretending to be angry that the abusive magic-hating relatives he foisted Harry off on are abusive and magic-hating*
aqp.gerencia chapter 20 . 11/10/2021
You history si very Nice, congratulation
leouv chapter 8 . 8/10/2021
Uhm James Potter is in Divination with Sybill Trelawney as his Professor? But didn't Trelawney applied AFTER they have graduated? Around the time when the Potters are expecting a baby?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2021
I just realized, Marge, Vernon, Snape, Fudge, Skeeter, Malfoy, Voldemort and Dumbledore are the only ones keeping Harry from a nice life;
Voldemort - Dead Murdered. How'd you like that Riddle? *snickers evilly*
Marge - Blowed up Revenge exacted
Vernon - After coming of age, never seen Peace Treaty, shaky but there
Snape - Dead for a good cause ARGH! Why'd you have to make it so difficult to hate you!
Fudge - sacked MWAHAHAHAAH
Skeeter - blackmail material on Make her squirm.
Malfoy - turned good... eventually Eh. Call for a life debt from Malfoy; saved from come and go room.

That leaves . . . Dumbledore! MWAHAHAH
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2021
If 'Midnight' comes again, he's in for it...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2021
NOW they figure it out? When there is MURDERER on the loose? What a joke of a ministry!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
It seems like Sirius... but on the description it focuses on Harry and Remus? Hmmm
opaleyedragonsmage349 chapter 20 . 7/2/2021
I loved it the ending so much; it was so wholesome! Great Job!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/15/2021
I want to read the next part but I'm afraid of Harry fainting all over the place. Again.

Other than the gratuitousness amount of hurt/pain/suffering/fainting/etcetcetc the writing is fantastic!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2021
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Harry faints. Again. The little baby boi needs to start wearing an air mattress on his backside.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/15/2021
Oh yes, the dramatic pain and the dramatic "there is no pain" and all the dramatic drama...oh good grief. And there's Remus again with all his "gentle touches"...that's starting to be pretty damn creepy. Why is everyone sitting around yammering on and on and on and on and on when the animagus reversal spell would take less than 15 seconds?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2021
I've started skimming over the over-traumatization of perma-trauma-boy. It's far too overblown and after a while it just gets old.

And it does not take 649 weeks to determined if a broom was jinkxed or not; stop it with the artificial drama.
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »