Reviews for Midnight Guardian
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 12/25/2020
No Harry don't believe the adults who never tried to help you before
55artix chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
nice i like it
Miharulaboulette chapter 20 . 12/15/2020
I first read your story in French but I'm so glad that I can now read it in English. I love it so much, it make me so very happy.
Thank you for writing it.
Midnight chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Read this fanfic years ago with my sister, and loved it. A week ago I suddenly rememberd it and read all the books in four days. I have now officially started reading Harry Potter again after many years. You wright his injuries so realistically that I forget to breath at times. So happy with this! Love it!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 11/8/2020
Aw i wanna hug the poor dear
vampdreams chapter 20 . 9/1/2020
Oh this was absolutely brilliant!
Loved it beyond words
I adore Harry's relationship with the staff, Remus and Sirius in particular
Can't wait to read ahead
Thanks for sharing
Amber Serpent chapter 20 . 8/29/2020
Absolutely brilliant! I love how Harry got close to Remus during the summer and that they continued to stay close during the year. It was always one of my least favourite parts about the books; the fact that Remus never really stayed in touch with Harry.
EmberDione1584 chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Yeah... If Harry had a broken leg he would not be walking on it. That's such an exaggeration and it's only the first chapter.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Yea no matter what anyone says i will always be pissed at the Dursleys and At Dumbledore for not coming to check on Harry all these years
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2020
Love when the "responsible adults" are entirely too stupid to apply logic to any extent. Sirius saves Harry therefore Sirius is bad... ... ...
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2020
Yesssss I love this but it could've been more satisfying if Peter suffered.
Zuzia chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Hi. I would like to ask if I could translate this story and publish the translation on Wattpad. I would be grateful for your reply
Abyssal Angel chapter 20 . 3/5/2020
Well, that followed canon a bit closer than I'd like, but on the other hand, I'm actually impressed with how well you wove it into canon. Of course, there's always the issue of Harry being a lot less prepared to sacrifice himself to take care of the last horcrux, but that's a loose end that can be tidied up in the future.
Blackbob chapter 1 . 2/8/2020