Reviews for Midnight Guardian
Darth Krande chapter 19 . 1/27/2018
Harry suing Fudge. Priceless.
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 1/27/2018
That howler has ALL THE WINSAUCE.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
This was a really great story, but very hard on poor Harry! Thank goodness for happy(ish) endings!
OrabellaOcean chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
My dog is a half black lab/ half German shepherd, so she's big. She's also black and her name is Midnight
OrabellaOcean chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
The Blacks grey eyes are a family trait. Sirius has grey eyes, not blue.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
I'm sorry but I think the characters are all at least a bit out of canon. It particularly hit me when Harry's first reaction to the Sirius Black news was being scared of Sirius, in canon he really couldn't care less, he was just upset about Hogsmeade
Talonwalker chapter 20 . 11/24/2017
Great story, a very enjoyable read. Thanks
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
As much as I'm liking this story, Fudge was a bit out of character, at least to me.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2017
Other than some minor SPAG errors (discreet/discrete, break/brake, you/your, etc.), a very good story.
AngstyCanadianGleek chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Harry is exceptionally stupid if he thinks a killer would protect him from his relatives and simply lay harmlessly at the foot of his bed.
XxFernmoonxX chapter 20 . 9/2/2017
LOVE
IT
SO
MUCH
pycus13 chapter 9 . 8/24/2017
I have no idea why this story has as many follows, favorites, or reviews. The characters are dwarfs of their former selves, with Harry Potter at the front back and center of their minds. There is no sense of adventure or wonder, the style, characters and story belong in a melodrama not adventure. Any stakes or tension that you build you almost immediately contradict or dilute. Choosing Vernon as your villain makes the story almost right off the bat villain less.

The training part feels like tasteless filler, without any character progression or meaningful characterizations. Shame, as it was an ample opportunity for you to install some wonder and adventures in that period.

Ron acts and reacts like a little girl, and Hermione is definitely not the person that set a teacher on fire because she believed he might be cursing Harry.

Your tries in characterizations often take away the subtlety and the reader's ability to take their own conclusions. I have no idea why you feel the need to drive the point so strongly in those parts, especially since the worry about Harry or caring about him are strong emotions that are very hard to miss. You spelling them out as well as showing the characters acting on those emotions comes of as repeating yourself.

Best of luck on your future work, keep on writing and improving.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
I loved Remus's "uh-oh" moment when he recognized the dog . . . And the fact that, true to canon, he decides no one REALLY needs to know.
StardustOwl chapter 20 . 8/7/2017
I absolutely adore this story, definitely one of the best I've ever read!
Riya1112 chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
This was very well written. The series of events fit perfectly. A loved it that Harry was smart and sensible. In fact all the characters were sensible which was refreshing. I loved the story. I am so happy that Harry got his family. Reading this story was a enjoyable, amazing and refreshing journey. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for this story.
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »