Reviews for Love Is Blind
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was awesomeare you going to do a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved the last tid bit at the end. Great story
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
It's an interesting twist you added in the beginning of Motoko being blind. Honestly, I was hoping a Keitaro and Motoko happy ending but oh well. I loved the story by the way.
knightwolf20x chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This story demands a sequel! Mokoto is my favorite character and I would love to see where this story goes.
i once loved a tenshi chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
canuplzwritemoe! u have my support!this rocks...i haven't read kei and Motoko in a long time..but this one caught my eye
Runestar chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Cool to hear you are working on a sequel. Any hints on when it will be up. This sounds like a concepts that is worth milking for all its worth. Hope to hear from you soon.

Nice story and keep up the good work.
RankoSaotome chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Thanks to Zan, I'm working on a few sequels for Love Is Blind. I don't know how many I'm going to do, but I can tell you it'll at least have three parts. Fourth is a maybe, while a fifth is unlikely. But I'll try my best. I'm working on it right now. I should update this weekend at the latest.
PenName Valid chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
don't stop this!
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This story was great. You took the concept, and made the story work, keeping characters inline with the manga and anime. I hope you plan to continue this story, as you haven't updated it for over two months. If you need any help, let me know. This story shows you have a lot of promise, and I would like to see it continue, as you left it hanging if she's pregnant or not, or even if Keitaro was with her because he was sorry.
TornadoReviewer chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
What to say?Hm good question.

If you didn't put "END" into this chapter I'd give it more positive rewew but in that case I need to be a little bit critical.

Not too short for a 'one shot' but evetualy not too long goes definetly too fast even for a one shot and that's why I'd call it too this going to be left without continuation you just wasted the great oppoturnity for a exelent 'romance' story.
Lawman chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Could someone please get the owners of the love hina franchise down here right away? This thing needs their attention..
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
that's it?
motoko fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
YOU DARE MAKE MOTOKO BLIND! no fair you big meanie! anywho I think it was a little too fast for Keitaro to say ''I love you Motoko'', even if its true... Take that Naru! but other than that your story is a good start continue with improvment! (_)V
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
hey great chapter keep up the great work oh yeah you should get rid of the end thing it makes people think that there is only one chapter or unless that is true.

great ending great start middle alright but you could add some thought and a night with her crying and dreaming about him and rerange the ending.

To fit it and I think that it would be perfect and make sure that the cliff hanger stays there.

but overall i think this is a really really great story. so dont take this the wrong way, because i only mean that it could be longer that is all.

I am no great writer my self i get really bad reviews so compared to this. your getting very little hurtful things said.

But i will say it again you dont take any offense to this because i really like your story.

heck your first chapter, is way better then my first one was. and i hope that is not a one shot thing because it looks very very good, already and i really am excited that a new mo-kei fic is out.

so keep up the great work and write write write!

there is no shortcuts to a place worth going.

kM