Reviews for Inner Asylum
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This would be so much more moving if you didn't spell 'perfect' wrong more often than not.
togaklutz chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
aw thats soo cute...sort of
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
happy ended sappy angst story...lovely...
Jadira chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
*chants* sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel...great story btw, I really liked the last part. I think you should write more though. Ja ne!
AriEmeraldstar chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
awkward, but cool. i liked it.
Omega19x chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I'd give this story a two tear rating... that is how many tears I shed while reading it. Quite a good amount for a one-shot, mind you.

And you're one of the few writers I've seen recently that can really draw a reader with a summary. Keep it up.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Nachzes: Aw...sweet. I guess... O.o In a twisted sortta way. Eh, whatever. I like your other story, Survivor, too. [laughs]
Everlasting Flower chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I really like this story and I love the happy ending.
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This isn't normally a pairing I would read but it was pretty good. It had a happy ending which is a 's quite original from most fics I read.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Interesting, interesting. And the ending's pretty original from most fics, I think. I would've prefered more to it though, but that's ok, it's ur choice. hehe. _
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
aw thankies! *glomps* love you too sis! I'll let Seto stay chibified for longer

Chibi Seto: *sleeping next to Blue Eyes White Cat*

You cheered me up (was having a bad day cuz of family stuff) *glomps more*
SlytherinChick86 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
O.O Kick ass story dude! I loved how you made Seto cut himself too, I have never seen that done anywhere else. Good job! Keep writing!
Windy Bakura chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I hate these line breaks... they're kinda annoying, aren't they? You need new line breaks. XD

Laria made a happy ending angst story! Wowwies. XD

I like this one for some reason... not as good as Myself... but it comes close.