Reviews for Rebirth
xox.heart chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
Wait, isn't he still fifteen?
xox.heart chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I love this story, but I'm sorry, the water works are a little excessive, I mean come on, have a little backbone, he seems to be crying every second paragraph.
YamiRisa chapter 18 . 5/19/2009
I really loved this one XD
surfergirl19 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Cute chapter.I see you put an arabic word when yami translated the hot chocolate in his means milk in arabic.I would've wrote yami to say ''Shukulata wa leben'', meaning Chocolate and milk in arabic but your version is good too.:)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 18 . 11/8/2008
((is sobbing happily))

I LOVE BAKURA!

For some reason, he has always been one of my favorite characters! I love how you write him! He is so much fun! And, of course, I love Ryou, too! Who can't love Ryou? He's so cute and so intelligent.

This was so much fun to read, though I still don't think anything beats "The Lost Pharaoh." Sometimes, however, trilogies have a way of turning everything around, so we'll just have to see if the third part is the best yet.

I'm definitely hoping for more Ryou/Bakura romance and sweetness. The only complaint I would have is that the part after Yugi summoned the three Egyptian Gods, I was expecting a tad bit more drama than Isis explaining that he would be okay. But then... that's just me and my unsatiable thirst for mountains of drama.

I'm definitely hoping for some Bakura worrying over Ryou drama. I bet he's just so adorable when he's worried. Scary, no doubt, but adorable.

I am completely in love with your fics, and I do so hope you will write more YuGiOh! fanfiction soon, but I think this trilogy was all in that fandom that I saw on your profile. :-( I hope that gets remedied in the future. You are a brilliant author and you write with an undeniable degree of intelligence that shines through your every paragraph. Have you tried your hand at original work, yet? I've no doubt you would be brilliant.

Well, I should be going to bed, as I have to go to work tomorrow, but I think I'll go start the third part first. _ Who can put it down, after all?

Wonderful job, as is to be expected!

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
I worship this story! Please write more stories!
Russa chapter 18 . 12/30/2005
Hi! It's amazing how well you understood my views and stuff. Thank you. Well, great ending to this story. I'm glad everybody's so happy. Though, it seems that Bakura is still causing trouble, just in a different way. He's causing teasing trouble. It's kind of funny how Ryou doesn't seem to mind. I know I would be irritated, but that's just me. Anyway, great work and I can't wait to read the sequel. It looks like it's going to be good. Bye! _
Celestial's Star chapter 18 . 12/22/2005
My Review messed up 4 chappie 2 :( so i give it now! _

i posted my very first story, so thanx for the inspiration. i hope you don't mind that i put you in the top of the first chappie for acknowlegdement (-_-' that looks wrong.) if it bothers you tell me and i'll change it. yay orange juice! _

I so love what you did with Yugi wanting to marry him. Yugi's being a sly liitle kitten, isn't he. loved the food fight! ::throws orange juice at Bakura and walks of whistling:: *-* i also love the confusion between between Ryou and Bakura. Bakura has a very strange way of expressing emotions and he...rushes into everything. Ryou is so confused with Bakura's words and actions. it's so kute! ::gasp:: he's gonna ask for advice? from the PHARAOH? ::looks at the sky:: nope, it's still there. The mysterious guy is...well...mysterious. is he Rashid? Another thing that has me confused (its been bothering me lately actually) in Lost Pharaoh (and yes i am being so stupid as to bring this up so late -_-') after the fire the black magician helped Yugi out of the darkness/coma. do we get to find out about that later? please say yes! please!
kingleby chapter 18 . 12/22/2005
love it! _ i love it how yugi got to fight in the battle more too, showing how strong he can be. _
DarkNileStallion chapter 17 . 12/10/2005
I'v Just Got My Own Account!
SpufFan chapter 18 . 12/7/2005
Yay! It's sequal time! And it sounds like it's gonna be just as great even if it won't be as long. I can't wait please Start it soon! I'll keep checking!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 18 . 12/6/2005
You know what else is not good for your health...Too much homework! This chapter cracked me up! Especially the restraunt scene...And I even blushed then! OI! I have to hurry this up...Baka teachers and their homework giving power of doom! Okay maybe a bit overtramatic and drastic to say but so true! Can't wait to read the sequel! Sorry this couldn't be more longer and meaningful but if I put off homework any longer I shall be shot by my mother! So Merry Christmas early and keep up the good work!
Sansi chapter 18 . 12/6/2005
Aww you are not going to separate YamixYugi and RyouxBakura in your sequel ne? *chibi eyes* They are so cute together and can't be apart. How cruel, now that they could be together they CAN'T physically because Yami and Bakura possess magic. Hope everything will be fine.

I loved your sequel as much as "The lost pharaoh"
TriplePivotTurn chapter 18 . 12/6/2005
The desire to squee is so...huge at the moment that I'm not even making a sound, just sitting here in my chair shaking with repressed sounds. w0t!

This was an awesome sequal and I can't wait for the next *bounces with excitement* But Poor Yami and Yuugi and Ryou and Bakura with the whole, magic is gonna kill them, not together orever. They can't seperate Yami and Yuugi cos I mean, Yuugi's all crowned and all! You've really set up the next story and I'm nearly dying with anticipation! FANTASTIC WORK!

_CHEERIO_

Catch you at the next one for sure
Padfoot13 chapter 18 . 12/5/2005
YaY! Another sequel!I'm so excited!Awesome chapter, it was very sweet!