Reviews for Seven Short Stories
twilightsnape chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Thank you for writing this! Amazing story, I love this pairing, and the plot(s) were just brilliant! I loved all 7 of the situations, they fit together very nicely. I look forward to reading more of your writing!
TheologyDiscography chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
those jealous, idiotic, predjudiced gryffindors!

that was rather sweet though, except for that one part.
TheologyDiscography chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
again with the sappy ending! except for the torture scene, the whole thing was sappy this time. i was glad that snape was still a spy though.

other than the overwhelming gooyness, i rather liked it. though you really need to work on your smut. the foreplay is good, but the actual doing it is rushed. i mean, unless they're both minute-men. . . . . . .
TheologyDiscography chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
DUMBLEDORE'S A VOYEUR!

that was rather hot, despite the lact of detail. imagine what it could have been if it had had the detail!
TheologyDiscography chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
aw. that was cute. i'm glad dean gets his paybacks. karma's a bitch, ain't it?

but why muct your smut scenes be so vague? I WANT DETAILS!
TheologyDiscography chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
lolz.

HA! Ron walks in on them!
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
that was a rather sappy ending, and it was say too short! details! give me details! *grin*
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Here's another aw moment, for all seven! Huggable, lovable, fuckable! XD (That's my favorite string of compliments.)
Rika100 chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
This are some great 7 short stories!

I like them all!

They were so cool!

PS: I have chosen the stories that cought

my attention and I will try to read them tomorrow,

maybe today. If not either of the two days, I will

over the weekend. So yeah!

Anyways, I really love your one shot short stories!

Sincerely,

_!
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
I liked the last one the best... I think the others were moving a bit too fast, even for oneshots to be. Though I liked the one withe Draco being a Veela. Are you updating Dragonflame anytime soon?
DracoFan chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Loved all 7!

Best Of Luck In The Future,

DracoFan
thrnbrooke chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Talk about fast relationships! Well not really. They did work their way to friends but at the first sign of becoming more they're having sex. I like the stories though!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
YEAH!

I loved theses little stories!

you should do it again! they are the best!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
wow! im havin fun w/ theses stories!

i cant wait to read more!
Phantom'sQueen chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
I like the stories, but in all of them, the switch from enemies to lovers seems rather sudden. I just think it's a bit unrealistic.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »