Reviews for Snow Covered Memories
Teranovia chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Awesome story! Make more!
MerlinStar chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Oh man... That is so sad. I'm actually tearing up! And that's good because I LOVE THIS! Poor Leo and poor Fang though. And poor Bruck
x
Smile or else chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Wwwwwaaaaaaaaaa!

*wipes tears off face* that's a really great story
LilNinjaWolf chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
That was a great story. Very touching. The ending was sad, but sweet. I liked it that Leo got to keep Fang. Cool dog. : )
Kat of Mosh Pits chapter 13 . 5/22/2007
I maintain that it is a good story. I enjoy your characterizations of the turtle-tots during that time, especially Leo. Fang was cute and I had a wonderful image of her curling around Leo on the couch. Very cute and snuggly. Except for that one chapter that I fussed about, this is a good, solid story and I enjoyed reading it.
Kat of Mosh Pits chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
I'd just like to say that there is nothing that ruins the flow of a story more than when an author jumps in with commentary. Once I can ignore, twice and I'm distracted through the rest of the chapter, and three times? I usually give up on the story.

Now I'm making an exception in your case because I've been reading some of your other work and I know you don't make a habit of it.

It is only that when an author does that I wonder what is the point in reading the fic when the writer won't let you make your own decisions or observations about their work.

If you truly MUST say something, use a footnote. Please.

I'm not trying to be mean to you specifically. It's a huge annoyance of mine when authors do this and you're just the lucky one that gets ranted at. Mostly because I KNOW you are a good author and I don't understand why you let yourself do something like that.

Now excuse me while I go finish your otherwise good fic.
Neatsue chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
Well theres only one thing to say after a story like that...I LOVED IT!
Tewi chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
oh, i'm astonished! it's wonderful and your title really fits! poor Bruck, he shoulda realized that it wasn't his fault! but great story-loved it!
Mewfem chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
Dark tiger2 great story. I almost cried. After reading your story it put me in new Mikey mode. It a great story. I love it very much.
The Sacred Heart chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
For some reason I felt like I should have a teary moment at that end...Yeah right!I'm not one to cry! But you made me kind of feel like I wanted to cry so I give you credited for that.

Anyways, well descriptive and I hope you continue to write stories that people would love to read.

Good job!

The Sacred Heart
Dory's Human Replica chapter 13 . 4/22/2005
Excellent, excellent ending. This story has been consistently strong throughout and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it - it has been such a mixture of different writing techniques that really made me want to keep reading. I loved reading it and I hope you enjoyed writing it because it is brilliant - and about LEO!

~D.H.R.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
This has been a really cool story to read! I especially loved the flashbacks, but I'm always liking stories about the turtles as kids.

The only problem I had was the jumping back and forth from the turtles to the fight with Jamie and Brock. It was a cool idea, but I think the descriptions kind of suffered from it. It felt like it was a little rushed. But I still really enjoyed it! I know those are hard to write and only practice can make it better. It took me many stories before I was able to do the jumping around and make it sound not rushed. _

This has been one of my favorite stories of yours. The humor mixed with angst was great! Keep up the good work!
spootycup chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
WOW IT'S OVER! REALLY GREAT STORY I LOVED THE ENDING WHERE LEO GOES BACK AND Tells the Bruck in heaven that brothers take care of their brothers and would die for them because they care not for an obligation well something like that... GREAT STORY NOW FINISH YOUR OTHER ONE PLEASE AND YOU KNOW THE ONE I AM TALKING ABOUT I AM DYING HERE
EagleFox chapter 13 . 4/19/2005
*cheers* Yay! You finished! Now I see why It's called Snow Covered Memories. A first when it said that there will be charater death, I thought that Leo was going to die. However, overall great story and was really worth waiting for you to update. Good luck on your other stories that you have yet to complete. _~
eldarsevenstar chapter 13 . 4/17/2005
AH OMG THAT WAS SO GOD! I've been reading this story and sending in reviews as "alex"...i wasn't a member yet. I am so glad you updated! You are truly an awesome writer! That is...man...it's...I can't use words to describe how amazing that story was. I thouroughly enjoyed it. I hope you start writing another story too because if it's half as awesome as this one then you need to start writing the scripts for the actual show!