Reviews for Epilogue
iluvfredandgeorg chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is really good epilogue and exactly what I was thinking of. Do you mind if i use some ideas in my assignment? None of them will the same words and I won't copy but just the general idea of the grail not wanting to be found.
iluvfredandgeorge chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is a really nice ending, and the pastiche is also very good! I was looking for an alternative ending and this totally satisfies my appetite!
anna chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
i really liked your ending, just as good as the one in the book/movie and it wasn't too fluffy either well done!
Sommerwind chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I really love the end of the book. I was happy for Langdon, he found the answer.

But... your end is amazing! Your thoughts about all this are very good and I enjoyed reading your end and will let know my friends about your good FF !

Write some more?
Phantom Starlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Very nice indeed. You portrayed the fic in the same style as the book, and Langdon was perfectly in character. I'm impressed.

Good work!
SadieCullum chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
It was ok. For just an alternative ending it was good

Email me

Fr: SHAgirl
celestial princess chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
hey, i didn't kno u write da vinci code fics! imagine my surprise when i actually found this story under the da vinci code category, and not ur profile, then i looked the penname and realised it was u!

...anyway, i liked this a lot. the way you wrote the eplogue was very good, with a seamless transition between where dan brown's writing ended and ur writing began. actually, i asn't really sure where exactly it became fanfiction. i also liked that even though robert went on this crazy journey to basically come back empty-handed, he wasn't regretful about it.
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow...that was excellent! Really beautiful ending, and it would have made a great alternative epilogue for the book (although I thought Brown's epilogue was just as good). Great job!

i-rox chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
wa...why didnt dan brown write his ending like this? i dont noe y...but i really didnt like his ending (ducks at flying tomatoes) :)

i bet u got an A (hehe)
DarkMark chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Pretty nice little piece. I agree with the need to keep some mysteries unsolved. Kudos.
stevenlu chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Not really satisfying, apparently for Langdon as well. But it's an alternate ending, so it's fine. Good writing, though I don't really wholly like it. But still good writing, similiar to Dan Brown's style. I applaud you for it.
Mandoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Exelent! I just finished THE DA VINCI CODE this morning and this alternet ending fits the book very well. Great job, keep writing! :)
Illegitime Carborandum need not apply chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Some sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini

From "The Life of Muhammad"

After Khadijah died, Muhammad dreamed that he was to marry A'isha, the daughter of Abu Bakr. She was six (6!) and he was fifty. But firstly he married the widow Sawdah who was very motherly towards his children and, a few months later, to his child bride A'isha. She continued to play with her dolls for several years until, at the age of nine, her marriage was consummated.

Rights of the Child (contd)

10 Aug. '00 Reformers in the Iranian parliament are seeking to raise the age of marriage for girls from 9 to 14 and boys from 15 to16. Currently the girl's age is determined by the A'isha/Muhammad marriage. She was six and he was fifty - he did "wait" until she was nine to consummate the marriage

Penetration of young girls can seriously damage their reproductive organs, let alone any psychological harm it can do. The high maternal mortality rate can be directly attributed to this practice. Also children need time to have a childhood and also study.

For more on pedophilia "Sayings of Khomeini" . Warning the words of this "holy" man may cause you to vomit. Their authenticity has been verified. (See links on article.)

Some Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini

Ayatollah Khomeini:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK (Huray for Khomeini, what say you to that, my fellow firm believers?). If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives (Join Islam: fuck them raw and get away with it!). The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister. (From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990, Excerpt: Page [1])

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven (and seventy more virgins to take in bloody sodomy!). (From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 [Mohammad (founder of Islam) The Pedophile])

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine (11!). (From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990)

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." (The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47)
Nefertari Membarak chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Really well writen, good insight.
Phillips Exeter chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
You know, authors always struggle with book endings, especially when it can be good going either way. I wondered if in DB's mind, he thought about what would have happened if Robert just left well enough alone...well, you captured it nicely.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »