Reviews for Never Gray

I

LOVE

THIS

STORY.

Soooo much angst...and fluff! LOVED IT!
Rose Peddal Wolf chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I saw your comment about the flames, and I just wanted to say that I absolutely ADORE the romance between Haru and Yuki! Lol! I think the bathroom joke was SOOOOOOO cute!
yukixharuyaoi chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
ive read this about 4 times... is it creepy that im thinking about reading it again? w yay 4 yukiharu!
DriftingXDreamer chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
This story is absolutely wonderful! I adore it! You made me laugh, smile, squeal like a pig (no offence meant to Kagura of course) and you made me cry a little too, something I don't usually do!

Oh and that ending, gorgeous, just gorgeous! You, my friend, are a fantastic writer!
GoldenEyesMidnightTears chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
I would just like to say that this story is very good...it has kept me well entertained. That being the case, I think I should point out (if u didn't already know) that Akito is actually female and not male. Hard to believe I know, none the less it is the truth. Good luck on future stories and keep up the good work.
SpiritedChild chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
YOUR STORY ROX SO MUCH!
loretta537 chapter 15 . 9/9/2007
this is very good.
Anaea chapter 15 . 9/1/2007
“I have half a brain! … Wait, I have a whole brain! … Shut up!”

That was a freaking awesome line! I love the story! It's the best Fruits Basket fanfic I've E-V-E-R read! You're awesome!
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
this story...made me wanted to go n kill hatori and treat akito well. hohohoho. but i really like the idea that hatusharu became a model. Wonderful thought!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 15 . 2/10/2007
Hey...well a mate tld me bout ur story..n iread n i fiks its great...i luv the ways tingsturn out..its realli gd n i am tryin 2 persuade ma best mate 2 c it my way...write anotha 1 bout fruits basket coz i fink it wud b jus as gd as dis if not betta...Living In Their Shadows
ximashitax chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Ah, I loved this fic so much. You did such a great job with the characters, and I loved yuki-chan, .
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
LOVED IT!although...i was looking for a kyo/tohru fic when i went to the search engine...but it all worked out so it's !
Allicat6 chapter 15 . 5/16/2006
I absolutely adore this story. I hope you eventually post another story.
Sake Bottle Swing chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
ah...how i love this story! (i'm re-reading it by the way-that's how good it is!) in fact i love this story so much that i downloaded the song "cage" afterwards and (creepy) i'm listening to it while writing this review! but i digress...your writing is fantastic! i urge you to continue writing such fantastic fanfiction! i adore it!

-SakeBottleSwing
Destiny C chapter 15 . 12/13/2005
I was wondering, are u planning on aving a sequel for this story, because if u do I want to be the firsst to know and to read it...well no the first one but close... I'm sorry but i just love this story so much that i've read it more than five times but I guess I don't like reviewing that much unless is a story i really like, please respond

Destiny C.