Reviews for Trial and Error
RogueKiller chapter 6 . 3/30
so beautiful... you brought me to tears!
Xcherokee chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Omg. I'm going to make this extra long because here I am at 5am crying my eyes out. I read this straight from chapter one to chapter eight all of it I even stayed up this late or lmao early to finish it. One word amazing. I love everything about this. I love naruto so much in this so so so much. Then naruto ending in a few weeks now really make this sadder I'm going to pretend this actually happened I wished it did because this is just so beautiful and amazing I can't even describe it. I loved this so much so so much. I really love how you did iruka people always thinking he was there for naruto since the beginning like no he wasn't he was one of the meanest people to naruto. So I really love how you protrade that in this.
lifelovelaugh chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Wtf happened to him being smart D:
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
That made me cry.
Aloever chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
This was a brilliant piece but it seriously made me cry. Curious though, does this mean Naruto pretends to be that bad at stuff?
kildar2010 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
wow this fic is awesome
I wish you could do a sequel but if you don't, you don't
muzikchic4eva chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
i really like this story! I love how you portrayed naruto at the end as the same as in the canon yet not the same. It ties in really nicely with the rest of the story.

I know that this is supposed to be about naruto, but I feel like it has a lot to do with Iruka as well. There's a lot of character development with Iruka from a teacher with hatred towards the kyuubi to a teacher accepting naruto as a person. that's one thing that really stuck out to me other than naruto's experiences.

I would love the sequel, even if it's a oneshot, although it's probably been ages since you even thought of this story. I think it'd be interesting to see how much of an effect ruito has on naruto's life.

THanks for writing such a good fanfic!
DarkMask09 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Please post a note if you start a sequel. I'd like to know. The story was quite sad but I liked it.
Lord of the Disc chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Awesome prequel story! Really enjoyed it. Fingers are crossed for a sequel.
Brenden chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
goodwork
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is an excellent story. Keep up the good work!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Sob sob sob sob sob...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Love this story :D So much so, that it would be really great if there was a sequel but then it works really well as a prequel to the Cannon (especially since people tend to see Naruto as something of an idiot but then a true idiot ninja would be a dead one). I suppose character thoughts on Naruto(the people who knew Naruto pre- Ruito death may find how he is in Cannon a bit odd) & what they see (if they suspect the truth or not) though out various points in the Cannon, may fit.
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
this story was so sad! but so moving! I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Amazing story brought tears to my eyes