Reviews for A Perfect Woman
Anon E. Moose chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow that turned unexpectedly dark at the end.
I mean, at first Shinji goes through with it to not have to tell Maya that he just used her and then it turns out she was only playing him.

Yeah, that will totally build his confidence when he eventually finds out two people he trusted manipulated him and played with his fragile feelings. This being NGE and the person in question Shinji, it could doom the world. Good job Maya and Kaji!
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
So let me understand this...Maya is two- timing Shinji!? WTH? Wow, what a turn. Really great story! Would love a follow through with Shinji finding out! OMG!
jjdoom chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
so shes kinda a manipulative slut?
Ibskib chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
An amusing ending, although it's something that can turn out to be a bit of a mess, if Maya end up messing around with Kaji also.
Ky chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I expected that first plot twist (Kaji, to Shinji's knowledge, having never talked to Maya), but the twist(s?) After that were...genuine.
I read a hell of a lot of fanfiction—few things surprise me. Amazing that you made a such a twist with such a simple concept — and in scarcely 8,000 words, no less!
I'm sure many people would love to see you active on the site once again. Know that you have fans.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Read this a long time ago, only now just decided to review and I loved it this was a great Shinji/Maya one shot fic which was nothing short of excellent!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
::laughs:: Gotta love those "quiet women" and all. Great little story.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great story!
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Hmm... Maya really being in on it I can see, but actually being the one behind it? Nope, I just can't buy that line. She seemed to me like just about the only person in the cast who wasn't manipulative.
Mev852 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
considering how much manipulation occurs in NGE, I could totally see this happening. I really enjoyed it.

I swear, I'm so addicted to your stories right now. You must be laughing your ass off at how many of your older stories I've been obsessed with reading and reviewing.
aegisZero chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
excellent fic

other than than expecting Asuka or Misato to show up somewhere in it make it more interesting, it was very well written and flowed nicely.
Bruce chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Great story, a real confidence builder for the kid whose life just never gave him any breaks. However, I hated the fact that this was kind of cruel to Shinji. I mean, he actually thought that he got lucky with ending up with someone like Maya liking him. Only to have it be that it was a plan between Kaji and Maya to give him confidence. Sure, it'll give him that, but I think that if this story had continued, it'd probably would've turned into a dark fic. With Shinji either going postal, a 1 : 1,0,0 shot of that happening; or more than likely him killing himself when he learned the truth. However, it didn't end that way, and the fic was still entertaining, so just keep up the great work, cause you have some great talent for fanfiction writing. Til the next story, keep up the great work.
Point Blank chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
It was awesome.

Loved it.
The Mighty Banana chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I just got around to reading this one...I think it may be one of my all time favorites!

Freakin hilarious man!

Freakin Hilarious.
Berserk chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Not your biggest fan on most of what you write but I truly enjoyed this one.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »