Reviews for The Diary of Frodo Baggins
Underhill chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aww, its Ok Frodo, i know how you feel. Its hard when your parents die, just keep your head up, few more years, your cousin Bilbo will adopt you as an heir! Is that cool? Good job, Emma! You're amazing!
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
I have to agree with Inkling3. The restrained way of it makes it all the more pitiable.
orphanacccount chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Aw. This is so sad. ;-;
MorwenTheSecondMarientose chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
O! This is cool! Update soon please! :)
get-rid-of-this-account chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
Poor Frodo... *sniffs* *grabs, snogs, hands a book and a cookie* *gets back to review* I just love the way you wrote this, really makes you pity the poor Hobbit.
Inkling3 chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
Frodo’s clear-eyed cynicism is very funny! Children always see much more than adults think they do.
Inkling3 chapter 9 . 5/16/2005
This entry was heartbreaking. I feel that I can understand this Frodo—hurting, and hurting others, retreating to his books. He never lets down his guard, not even in his diary. But the pain leaks through anyway…
Inkling3 chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
There is something about the restrained style of Frodo’s entries that makes them all the more wrenching. Tolkien understood that effect…

Liked this: “Books do not trouble me none.”
Inkling3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Oh! This is back! I remember seeing the first chapters months ago, then thought you’d abandoned it. And since I didn’t review then, guess I should start at the beginning.

The terse style works well for Frodo’s state of shock. I liked this line: “I felt like an intruder upon my own tragedy.” It’s hard to be the object of pity…
Kichi chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
lol, loved when frodo popped that kid in the face, love mean angsty frodo! I noticed a few minor errors, and if you need a beta I'd love to help.
Anawey chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
Wow. That was so sad. Poor Frodo. That's not fair at all, even though I know all about that, but I still don't think it's fair. He's just a kid.

~Anawey~
Kichi chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
ah ha! see? Nightmares! of course! eheh, anyway, another good entry.
Kichi chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
no tears? at all? well that explains why everyone was freaked out!
Kichi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
that was great! That would be horrible for your parents to drown, that's gotta do something horrible to you. I would probably be having nightmares for years after.
Celandine G chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Very nice. I enjoyed the real feeling that this is disjointed thoughts-just like one would expect with a diary. I too am curious to see what you will do with this format.

You never cease to amaze, Emma.