Reviews for Everyone Has a Secret
ricarica chapter 19 . 7/30/2005
ok... that was so evil! i cant believe u stopped it rite there... jus when it was getting good... ug... update soon or i will hurt u... tehe
Davatari chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
hm... not to be critical or somethin' like that, but wouldn't the Marauder's Map show KYLE to be SIRIUS?
female half - breed chapter 19 . 7/12/2005
I really like it and I can't wait to read more.
Contradiction Personified chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hmm... so far, good start. Though I'd like to point out, that Hermione focusing on everybody's looks seemed to take away from the "moment". Other than that, excellent use of intrigue.
Kipuna chapter 19 . 6/10/2005
BAH! (shrieks shrilly at Bell.) OMG you HAVE to keep writing this! NOW! (please?)

ME
mimi chapter 19 . 5/10/2005
i love the story :) plz review soon
Silent Brown Eyes chapter 19 . 4/26/2005
Wow... awesome writing so far! I'm really looking forward to another chapter or two! Hope you update real soon!
in the roots of darkness chapter 19 . 4/6/2005
No no no no no! Please dont rush the ending! This is really good, I usually dont like time travel, but this story really gave me a different outlook... I LUV it and please dont make it only 'okay' instead of 'perfect (like it is now)' because you rush!
Raspberri13 chapter 19 . 3/31/2005
::squeals:: please! dont rush it. rushed stories come out bad-and rushed. i read the story from last night til now(but i had to go to bed, and school interupted my reading) D please update whenever you can!

emily xx
Cami4 chapter 19 . 3/17/2005
please don't rush the story, i don't care if you can't update but i want a good quality story. its really good so far, but it sucks because its like ill fated lovers. update soon!
Shimmer of an Angel chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
*Grin, grin* I LOVE IT! This was a great chappy, though you may (if you havent) want to tell how he got there.
Shimmer of an Angel chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
I liked this chappy even though people seemed to be doing alot of 'screaming' if you know what I mean. Keep it up!
Shimmer of an Angel chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
okay this is the first chappy but what can I say, I love it so far? No thats not quite right, sounds like I'm getting ready to drop you off the ends of the earth. I LOVE IT! Much better. Keep it up!
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 19 . 3/13/2005
I've read this whole story from beginning to end, and it is really good! I hope you can update soon.
Anna chapter 19 . 3/11/2005
Oh. My. Goodness. This is just the _best_! I was so dissappointed when it ended, it's so hard to find a QUALITY Sirius/Hermy fic nowadays. Wonderful!
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »