Reviews for Shidachi
loveinthemist chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
I have enjoyed reading both the stories in this series Bushido and Shidachi. Have you any idea when the projected third story, Uchitachi, will be available?
Thaliran chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
I realy loved the series and i'm wondering if you have started the sequel yet or even better if its finished yet since you finished this in 2006.
Azrael-Doll chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
Please please please tell me that you are still going to write Uchitachi. This is one of my favourite SG fanfic series, by far. I've read it multiple times! I'd love to know what happens next.
Sarachan chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Where is Uchitachi? I really hope it doesn't just end there.
Sarachan chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I'm really hoping that this "dark figure" is Daniel. And you have no idea how happy I am now that the rest of the archaeologists are back in your story. Kudos
ElfIcarii chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Must...pull...away...to work on my art pile...

It's all your fault. Your writing is so good that it's as hard to stop rereading as it was the first time I read it.
Thaliran chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
Sequel please
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
First I would like to say I love your fic!

I love all Daniel whumpage so this fic is made for me! Moreover the idea to make Daniel loose his faith in his team was well found.

I just noticed a little mistake in this chapter : Dinosaurs disappeared during the Cretaceous period, not at the Triassic.
in the correct order you have Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
This has been a great ride for the depth of Daniel's emotions. I like how you avoided him being made part of the glow-worm club.
WinifredONiel chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
Just re-read both BUSHIDO and SHIDACHI for the first time since they were both posted. They are among my all-time favorite SG-1 stories and have remained crystal clear in my mind all these years. Beautifully written, with full characterizations all the way down to the glimpses you give us of the people working at the dig. I always wanted to see more of the people at the Ein Gedi excavation. Intense, emotional, heart-breaking, desolate and utterly beautiful. Should you ever decide to re-visit this story line I'll be eagerly awaiting the posting. Thanks for the great ride - again.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
Hi, I just breezed through both Bushido and Shidachi...I'm kind of in love! I understand writers block though, and time...and even forgetting what's written and not feeling reading it over...however I hope you do re read your two amazing stories and they inspire you to pick up your pen (that's probably figuratively...more like place your fingers on your keyboard...) and start writing again. But if not, it was a wonderful ride and I really enjoyed it while it lasted. You are very talented! Thank you for this story!

- Strawberry
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
As much as I enjoyed your use of Japanese culture in Bushido I think this is my favorite of the two. The growth of all the characters, their attempts at redemption, and the great original characters make this a more engaging story for me. I love your quirky team of archeologists. Daniel's reaction to having killed a man up close is handled well and believably.

I wish that the planned third story had happened if only to see more of Mac and his crew. I think we would have seen a conclusion of Daniel's development arc with him totally regaining his confidence in himself and his team and I would have liked to see that. Still, the scene at the end where he faces the sword and allows himself to do the kata makes a satisfying enough ending that lets us know that even if he's still got a way to go Daniel will be alright.
irezel chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
eeeeeeeee so good! :)
wendylee chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I have read this story before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Love to see a sequel . There is one thing that I find that detracts from the story and that is the author notes at the end. Don't get me wrong,I like the notes but they tend to blend right into the story so it interupts the flow. Can you put some sort of division btw the story and the notes?
wendylee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I am thrilled that you have continued this story. I just finished reading Bushido for the second time and will now do the same for Shidachi. I hope you decide to continue with Uchitachi and post chapters for that story soon. These stories are very well written, hold your attention throughout the story and capture the characters very well.