Reviews for Shidachi
Sarachan chapter 20 . 3/7
Where is Uchitachi? I really hope it doesn't just end there.
Sarachan chapter 10 . 3/3
I'm really hoping that this "dark figure" is Daniel. And you have no idea how happy I am now that the rest of the archaeologists are back in your story. Kudos
ElfIcarii chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Must...pull...away...to work on my art pile...

It's all your fault. Your writing is so good that it's as hard to stop rereading as it was the first time I read it.
Thaliran chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
Sequel please
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
First I would like to say I love your fic!

I love all Daniel whumpage so this fic is made for me! Moreover the idea to make Daniel loose his faith in his team was well found.

I just noticed a little mistake in this chapter : Dinosaurs disappeared during the Cretaceous period, not at the Triassic.
in the correct order you have Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
This has been a great ride for the depth of Daniel's emotions. I like how you avoided him being made part of the glow-worm club.
WinifredONiel chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
Just re-read both BUSHIDO and SHIDACHI for the first time since they were both posted. They are among my all-time favorite SG-1 stories and have remained crystal clear in my mind all these years. Beautifully written, with full characterizations all the way down to the glimpses you give us of the people working at the dig. I always wanted to see more of the people at the Ein Gedi excavation. Intense, emotional, heart-breaking, desolate and utterly beautiful. Should you ever decide to re-visit this story line I'll be eagerly awaiting the posting. Thanks for the great ride - again.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
Hi, I just breezed through both Bushido and Shidachi...I'm kind of in love! I understand writers block though, and time...and even forgetting what's written and not feeling reading it over...however I hope you do re read your two amazing stories and they inspire you to pick up your pen (that's probably figuratively...more like place your fingers on your keyboard...) and start writing again. But if not, it was a wonderful ride and I really enjoyed it while it lasted. You are very talented! Thank you for this story!

- Strawberry
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
As much as I enjoyed your use of Japanese culture in Bushido I think this is my favorite of the two. The growth of all the characters, their attempts at redemption, and the great original characters make this a more engaging story for me. I love your quirky team of archeologists. Daniel's reaction to having killed a man up close is handled well and believably.

I wish that the planned third story had happened if only to see more of Mac and his crew. I think we would have seen a conclusion of Daniel's development arc with him totally regaining his confidence in himself and his team and I would have liked to see that. Still, the scene at the end where he faces the sword and allows himself to do the kata makes a satisfying enough ending that lets us know that even if he's still got a way to go Daniel will be alright.
irezel chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
eeeeeeeee so good! :)
wendylee chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I have read this story before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Love to see a sequel . There is one thing that I find that detracts from the story and that is the author notes at the end. Don't get me wrong,I like the notes but they tend to blend right into the story so it interupts the flow. Can you put some sort of division btw the story and the notes?
wendylee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I am thrilled that you have continued this story. I just finished reading Bushido for the second time and will now do the same for Shidachi. I hope you decide to continue with Uchitachi and post chapters for that story soon. These stories are very well written, hold your attention throughout the story and capture the characters very well.
Moonlit Magic chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely LOVE Bushido and Shidachi! I've read them both twice through and go back and read my favorite parts all the time. I used to check to see if you had started Uchitachi at least twice a month. I check less often now, but I still keep hoping that one day you'll write it. I hope you'll find the inspiration to finish the trilogy soon. Best wishes.
jamtd chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
I loved these two stories! They where very well written and the first one made me cry during the first bit. I don't think I've ever read a non crossover with daniel set as the main character and have him so strong in his body. Yet looking back on the episodes I can see qhere you got the idea from. In the first story you mentioned how christionaity could be formed by the help of the Goa'uld, when I read it I was like oh yeah that totally makes sense.

You portrayed the characters really well and yet could still create your own twist to them. My favourite parts of the two stories was when you were telling us about the dig site.

I had a fanfic idea but I could never conect it in to make much sense. These stories gave me great inspiration to conect it together!

Thank you for the honour of being able to read this moving story.

Keep writting you have a gift for it! :)

Jamtd
nancy k. nkwhimseycornergmai chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
i read tons of sg1 fanfic, and enjoy writing fiction myself. most of what

i read of sg1 fanfic is pretty good. occassionally, i come across

some exceptional stories and writers. it's easy to come up with a plot for sg1 fic, so may characters and possibilities. but to blend a GOOD plot with excellent dialogue, grammar, etc. and then top it off with depth perception, i mean really deep perception and thought into the characters is a joy to behold. thanks for the great job! PS I realize these stories are many years old, and you may have even forgotten writing them. i'm new to fanfic, just discovered it totally by accident last spring, but oh, what a wonderful thing it is!