Reviews for The Story of Bobo Fat
Mr.McSpiff chapter 17 . 3/18/2005
Nice story, read it like 5 times now. MAKE THE SEQUEL ALREADY DAMMIT!
Millpzonesyou chapter 17 . 1/25/2005
hehehe... POST the part with me in it. please. I will worship you. I was touched by your thanking me. *blush* yay
Paris chapter 17 . 1/13/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I had forgotten how good this story was! but still, the few chapters of BOBO FAT 2 were a hell of a lot better! SO LONG SUCKA'S!
Tigercatcher is lazy and can't be bothered to log in chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
lol! Hehehe. I like the macdonald's scenes _
Skellington chapter 17 . 12/17/2004
Yay! Bobo Fat 3! Can't wait :) I thouhgt your story wasn't really good when I started reading it but it really improves as you read. You have a very cool sense of humor.
Moreta Lynx chapter 17 . 12/14/2004
Well, considering how he probubly smells 'bout now, I will be far far away, armed w/ a remote detonated 200 megaton nucler device. :)

P.S. looking forward to the upcomming storyline.
Sirtalksalot chapter 17 . 12/13/2004
Great story can't wait for the sequel. I'm glad Bill died he needed to go to rehab for eating crazy foods made by hippies.
Vandesdelca chapter 17 . 12/12/2004
*should've seen this coming.**But didn't*

Bloated Bobo-er-Boba...Ew..

But funny! XD

*Hears of sequel**screams fangirl-ish-ly* YAY!
Infamous One chapter 17 . 12/11/2004
I worship the death of Bill,the very annoying twi'lek.

All Hail,Boba Fett...and his wanton ability to kill.
Infamous One chapter 16 . 12/6/2004
Poor,poor those beans in a virtually airtight suit...I hope Fett isn't always silent and deadly,if you catch my drift.

KILL BILL!MUST KILL BILL!

Sigh,alright it's out of my system now.
Moreta Lynx chapter 16 . 12/3/2004
Goats...Hm...anyway

HEY be nice to McDonalds Goats or no Goats, at least you don't watch your hair turn grey in line. Burger King stinks so THERE!

Fett: why do you care? They drug you away from playing Halo, and made you wake up at 5am and work all day, effectivly making you smell like week-old fries.

Moreta: Well ...um...erm...HEY! I DON'T SMELL THAT BAD.

Fett that's a matter of opinion.

Moreta: How can you smell anything through that mask of yours anyways?

Fett; I wish I diddn't. Bill dosn't exactly have the best Hiegine.

Moreta: eww

Fett: Your not kidding.

Moreta: But I still don't smell.

Fett: My blaster says you do. *pulls out blaster and points it pointedly.(haa haa)*

Moreta: Well my fully-automatic AK-47 backs my view. *pulls out the AK' from nowhere, cocks it, and aims*

Fett; Ohh will you look at that, by blaster just changed it's mind.

Moreta: Thought so.

Once again your stories have made me laugh till I cryed, please keep it up. I would certinly miss there stories if you diddn't.
Vandesdelca chapter 16 . 12/1/2004
"We Suck Goat."

...Well...I wouldn't eat at a McDonalds with a sign like that so I guess it served it's purpose!

Only two chapters left? NO!

*sobs* My SOBF addiction...*cries*
Vandesdelca chapter 12 . 11/19/2004
Hmm...Is it just me, or does Bill have a 'thing' for Boba?

*GASP!* The tragic romance of Bill/Boba! Dude... MUWHAHAHAHA!
Infamous One chapter 12 . 11/18/2004

BLAH!

GAG!

That was funny...heh.
Vandesdelca chapter 9 . 11/17/2004
I hate beans. They cause Maalox Max depressions...WHICH ARE BAD! Especially for poor Boba here. Course he couldn't be easy now could it?