Reviews for Waiting For My Rocket To Come
Hamilyn chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
I've just finished reading your WAT stories and I really like them! I'm with the others - I really think you could continue this story and tie up the loose ends - Sam's family, Daniel (who is he?) and Brandon. Love all the S/M interaction. Hope you consider writing some more :)
babs6608 chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
hey just read this story and the one before it

is there a follow up story

do we get to find out who daniel is?

please let me know

great ms stuff

babs
WOATCAPIITON chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
OMG U CANT STOP THERE! So GOD! e kep going please!
Manic Penguin chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
Who's Daniel? Sam's kid? You wrote something about Brandon being an uncle, so logically Sam would be a mother...

update again soon!
spikes-storm chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Wow. Great chapter. I cant wait to read the next one. HOpe that you update soon. CIAo
wItHouT a tRacE fReAk chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
Lolz, their sex is drowning out her mom. So did Sam move in with Martin already or was that Danny who told her mom to call her at Martin's? Wonder what Daniel wants...HOT CHAPTER!
Vengeful chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Very well written. And there is nothing wrong with some good fluff. I liked it!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
Another great chapter. I love reading your fics - they're so well written, detailed and full of S/M love!
jtsideout chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
LOVE IT! Please update soon!
daisyduke947 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Aw! Perfect! Update more, please!
wItHouT a tRacE fReAk chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Wow. I missed this story. And what a sweet chapter! Sam deserves happiness after all the hell she's been through.
HyperSlytherin89 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Loved this chapter. It was very sweet.
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Wow. I loved how you made it that Martin has the issue saying 'I love you' to Sam when so many stories usually have it the other way round because of Sam's obvious difficult past etc. But having it this way shows Martin's vulnerability as well and I like it.

I love the mixture of fluff and angst and this is well written as the first story.

Well done and I hope you update soon!
daisyduke947 chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
Aww, this is so good! I cannot wait for more!
sarasidle3 chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
hey i love this fanfic plz write more i love s/m fics.