Reviews for Latias' Journey
Zero Lunar chapter 49 . 5/27
... So, finally some emotion out of him(even if it was mixed with amusement...). I am honestly not sure how much help the three masters of the earth will be, but they're better than most I guess. I am unsure about what I'd like to happen to the infected, but since non of them really meant to much to me(that I know of), then they can all get destroyed I guess. I am glad that another one of my favorite Pokemon has made an appearance(even with a different name that I shall treat as a nickname).
Zero Lunar chapter 47 . 5/26
Although blood and guts doesn't really bother me, the sexual scenes do...but since they are few, far apart, and short, I can overlook then fairly easily. I'm getting annoyed with the evil ones mind games(even if they grudgingly make some sense), and the fact that it cannot express emotions worth a piece of spinach makes me annoyed beyond all fathomable predictions I had set(because I would so love for him to have a look of complete fear in his eyes...or anger at the very least), but I suppose that's where my own imagination comes in with him getting killed in many different gruesome ways(by my own original characters in my head since, despite reading this, I still want to keep the Pokemon characters that I love, or just Pokemon in general, somewhat innocent...). All-in-all, I am no longer awaiting the final showdown since the evil ones reactions will be mildly surprised at best it seems...so I shall instead read this to sait my curiosity while finding my own terrible ways to torture him. I have to say though, congratulations on making a character that I can honestly loath with every fiber of my being, even more than all the villains of any anime or book I've read combined(and some other non-villains in some cases).
Zero Lunar chapter 46 . 5/26
This was an immensely enjoyable chapter to read. I enjoyed Zoro's personality, and I am anxious to see if he'll make a reappearance. I do like Drew, so his character in this story is a bit...unsettling for me, but I'm still holding on to the hope that there's a reason for it, or maybe no reason and he'll just learn some lessons and return to something like his old self.
Zero Lunar chapter 45 . 5/26
... Since I already hate the bad guy as much as I could possibly hate him(unless he ended up slaughtering all my favorite anime characters from all the anime I watch, and then slaughtered all my friends in terrible ways), I can't say that I hate him any more now...I'm just hoping that I'll see him at least get gruesomely ravaged before the end of this.
Zero Lunar chapter 43 . 5/25
... Dark enough for me indeed... I'm wondering now how this is only tagged under "adventure" now. I am curious as to how this will end, because a happy ending seems no longer certain to me...although I hope that at the very least, the evil will get a few "pleasant" surprises before the end.
Zero Lunar chapter 39 . 5/24
... The last couple of chapters, were hilarious. I had to take several breaks to avoid choking on any food I happened to be eating. I was skeptical when Berry died, so I was not surprised when he came back from the dead. I was surprised that Giovanni returned though. Lots of humor and plot shifts happened, so I was not expecting that end. I know that this is actually a darker Fanfiction, regardless of the recent humor, so I'll try to keep that in mind. When Domino died, I was surprisingly...very sad. I didn't cry, but I actually, truly, hated that evil for the first time(Suicune's mutation was lessened by how you described her). I'm fairly certain that the Evil is Deoxys, so I'm fairly certain I can also blame the Pichu twins death on him. Basically, through good guy and bad guy deaths, you have quite possibly made the character that I hate the most out of any hatable characters I've ever seen or read about, and I consider that an accomplishment. Even though I'm certain more deaths await me, I'm sincerely hoping that Absol will live. I don't 100% agree with his characterization, but I believe it's reasonable...and I don't want to see a member of my favorite Pokemon species die(even though it would only be in my mind). I also hope that Latias lives...and I also hope that Lance isn't evil...and I am intrigued by Pika Pika. Since this review shall in no way affect the story after it's been completed, I shall not rant on about that other things I thought about ranting about. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed typing it.
Zero Lunar chapter 32 . 5/21
... You had me seriously worried with Liza and Tate there for a while, the whole battle I was just thinking "... ... ...I don't remember them being such jerks... ... ...", but, oddly enough, when they took control of Latias' mind is when I started to think that it was an act.
Hippodog chapter 1 . 5/19
So I'm Scrolling through Latias stories and I see this story. Im like 'Oh Kool this seems nice and When I see the word count I go like: slghbtr nju,zcvlbhjsbghfrvjd bfdpjvon vj ojiv;fd kjcxkodsnfkhbjfxckjbdn xcfubvkhmf x,bhn, All over the place.
Zero Lunar chapter 18 . 5/14
You have certainly chosen se interesting chosen. I don't know how you'll effectively be able to add them all in, and I know that some will be heavily favored and more written about than others...but perhaps I am just unfamiliar with your level of ability.
Zero Lunar chapter 17 . 5/14
I'll just say that I'm Glad that Absol is a chosen. I thought that the chosen would be humans, but I knew that I couldn't rule out Pokemon. I like how you mixed famous ones(like Charizard and Jirachi) with ones that I believe no one would expect(such as sneasel).
Zero Lunar chapter 11 . 5/14
Well, this was a surprising chapter. In glad to see that my favorite Pokemon plays a role in this(even if it's minuscule). An Absol that sleeps for a thousand years with Jirachi...an interesting idea, and not a terrible one either. I can't wait to see when I'll meet them again.
Zero Lunar chapter 8 . 5/13
Well, I was not expecting Giovanni to die...and I'm actually shocked to say that I'm a bit sad. I'd usually wait to review, but I quite like this story. I am interested in the Absol theory that you mentioned(as Absol are my favorite Pokemon), so I shall eagerly look forward to reading about it. Your Master Ball description will make me feel a small pang of guilt every time I use one, and even though I know that they're pixels, I still like to believe that I can genuinely connect to and share feelings with my Pokemon(I know, fools outlook). Even though I don't agree with those two things, I find that sometimes reading different opinions can be entertaining.
HagaspatchoMothafuka chapter 1 . 5/13
I'm scarred
Hydreigon432 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
What exactly did you mean by the Nirvana comment
RavenWingDark chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Bold move with the Fearow but I think it worked well.
Latias is so awesome haha
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »