Reviews for Latias' Journey
Zero Lunar chapter 39 . 16h
... The last couple of chapters, were hilarious. I had to take several breaks to avoid choking on any food I happened to be eating. I was skeptical when Berry died, so I was not surprised when he came back from the dead. I was surprised that Giovanni returned though. Lots of humor and plot shifts happened, so I was not expecting that end. I know that this is actually a darker Fanfiction, regardless of the recent humor, so I'll try to keep that in mind. When Domino died, I was surprisingly...very sad. I didn't cry, but I actually, truly, hated that evil for the first time(Suicune's mutation was lessened by how you described her). I'm fairly certain that the Evil is Deoxys, so I'm fairly certain I can also blame the Pichu twins death on him. Basically, through good guy and bad guy deaths, you have quite possibly made the character that I hate the most out of any hatable characters I've ever seen or read about, and I consider that an accomplishment. Even though I'm certain more deaths await me, I'm sincerely hoping that Absol will live. I don't 100% agree with his characterization, but I believe it's reasonable...and I don't want to see a member of my favorite Pokemon species die(even though it would only be in my mind). I also hope that Latias lives...and I also hope that Lance isn't evil...and I am intrigued by Pika Pika. Since this review shall in no way affect the story after it's been completed, I shall not rant on about that other things I thought about ranting about. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed typing it.
Zero Lunar chapter 32 . 5/21
... You had me seriously worried with Liza and Tate there for a while, the whole battle I was just thinking "... ... ...I don't remember them being such jerks... ... ...", but, oddly enough, when they took control of Latias' mind is when I started to think that it was an act.
Hippodog chapter 1 . 5/19
So I'm Scrolling through Latias stories and I see this story. Im like 'Oh Kool this seems nice and When I see the word count I go like: slghbtr nju,zcvlbhjsbghfrvjd bfdpjvon vj ojiv;fd kjcxkodsnfkhbjfxckjbdn xcfubvkhmf x,bhn, All over the place.
Zero Lunar chapter 18 . 5/14
You have certainly chosen se interesting chosen. I don't know how you'll effectively be able to add them all in, and I know that some will be heavily favored and more written about than others...but perhaps I am just unfamiliar with your level of ability.
Zero Lunar chapter 17 . 5/14
I'll just say that I'm Glad that Absol is a chosen. I thought that the chosen would be humans, but I knew that I couldn't rule out Pokemon. I like how you mixed famous ones(like Charizard and Jirachi) with ones that I believe no one would expect(such as sneasel).
Zero Lunar chapter 11 . 5/14
Well, this was a surprising chapter. In glad to see that my favorite Pokemon plays a role in this(even if it's minuscule). An Absol that sleeps for a thousand years with Jirachi...an interesting idea, and not a terrible one either. I can't wait to see when I'll meet them again.
Zero Lunar chapter 8 . 5/13
Well, I was not expecting Giovanni to die...and I'm actually shocked to say that I'm a bit sad. I'd usually wait to review, but I quite like this story. I am interested in the Absol theory that you mentioned(as Absol are my favorite Pokemon), so I shall eagerly look forward to reading about it. Your Master Ball description will make me feel a small pang of guilt every time I use one, and even though I know that they're pixels, I still like to believe that I can genuinely connect to and share feelings with my Pokemon(I know, fools outlook). Even though I don't agree with those two things, I find that sometimes reading different opinions can be entertaining.
HagaspatchoMothafuka chapter 1 . 5/13
I'm scarred
Hydreigon432 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
What exactly did you mean by the Nirvana comment
RavenWingDark chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Bold move with the Fearow but I think it worked well.
Latias is so awesome haha
RavenWingDark chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Stories starting to pick up! This fic deserves a lot more reviews, its start was a little slow but I really like it!
guest chapter 42 . 12/6/2014
Nice story.
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Wow... I may never use a Master ball again. Thinking about it, though, it make sense. A pokeball has to have an incredible amount of power in order to catch any Pokemon unfailingly (is that a word?), so yes, the Master ball could be evil.

On a side note, is it weird that pictured Mey-rin from The Black Butler (look her up) as Mary Sue? I can see it happening, though... 0_o
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
"Lu-Gi-Oh"
LOL
Oh my Dunsparse... Best crossover ever! I cracked up for a whole 5 minutes straight.

This made my week!
ItsDaKoolaidDude chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Alright, I'm coming back to *this* story, and those of you who decided to take a look at the reviews BEFORE reading all this:
Its nice but it is not reccomended for those who are easily depressed, horrified, butthurt about what happens to characters: be mindful how far you read.
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »