Reviews for Latias' Journey
Hydreigon432 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
What exactly did you mean by the Nirvana comment
RavenWingDark chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Bold move with the Fearow but I think it worked well.
Latias is so awesome haha
RavenWingDark chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Stories starting to pick up! This fic deserves a lot more reviews, its start was a little slow but I really like it!
guest chapter 42 . 12/6/2014
Nice story.
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Wow... I may never use a Master ball again. Thinking about it, though, it make sense. A pokeball has to have an incredible amount of power in order to catch any Pokemon unfailingly (is that a word?), so yes, the Master ball could be evil.

On a side note, is it weird that pictured Mey-rin from The Black Butler (look her up) as Mary Sue? I can see it happening, though... 0_o
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
"Lu-Gi-Oh"
LOL
Oh my Dunsparse... Best crossover ever! I cracked up for a whole 5 minutes straight.

This made my week!
ItsDaKoolaidDude chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Alright, I'm coming back to *this* story, and those of you who decided to take a look at the reviews BEFORE reading all this:
Its nice but it is not reccomended for those who are easily depressed, horrified, butthurt about what happens to characters: be mindful how far you read.
AnthemOfTheWorld chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
A lot of things in this story I can never expect. However, Missingno. was one of the few I have been able to so far. Awesome chapter as always though.
LoneWolf1538 chapter 67 . 8/13/2014
*Slow clap*
Well, I certainly wasn't seeing that coming. This story's great, no doubt the sequel will be better. Some parts were seriously dark, others were funny, and some just epic. I also find it ironic that Birth Island is the location of Deoxys in the games, though I suppose there could be multiple Birth Islands. Anyway, I noticed that you didn't implement Micheal(the protagonist from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness), yet you put in Shadow Lugia. Don't know if this was intentional or if it merely slipped your mind. And I'm glad to see some Gen IV Pokemon did make it in after all, especially the one that spoke to Latias, hue hue. Gonna be reading the sequel immediately, and thanks for writing this magnificent story!
LoneWolf1538 chapter 59 . 8/9/2014
I'm guessing you're a fan of Crush40?
AND NOOOO MIROR B. WHY
LoneWolf1538 chapter 58 . 8/8/2014
I couldn't help seeing Aerodactyl, Blaziken, Rukario and Charizard transform into their Mega Evolutions.
And Latias is semi-evil now? As you may know, I love playing music while reading a fic. I don't even know what to play for the final battle. Maybe something epic yet with a darker tone, like "Ultimate Koopa". Anyway, thankfully this chapter isn't as nearly depressing as the last.
LoneWolf1538 chapter 54 . 7/31/2014
I KNEW IT. I knew it was Deoxys! Well, at first. Then I thought it was someone else. I had been wondering where he was and what he was doing. Looks like I found that out. Also, if you knew Manyula was Weavile's Japanese name, shouldn't there be more Sinnoh Pokemon? I suppose it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for there to be this whole battle only for Arceus to come down and blast Deoxys to Oblivion. Also Giratina might be a little more fitting for the title of "devil", but I can tell this was made before, and during Diamond and Pearl were out so you obviously wouldn't have know there would be a Pokemon like Giratina, or Arceus for that matter, considering no one knew about it until hackers found the Azure Flute.
darkluigi789 chapter 67 . 7/31/2014
Holy S***, that was even more mindblowing...and more beautiful. I can't believe that I was sucked into the Mewgle propoganda that gave this sense of...I don't know...Utopia?

Well, on other matters, I really did enjoy this series. Although a few things were a bit off and could be changed, nevertheless, it was good. I felt goosebumps at the "gore and viscera"-related stuff, was just fricking staggered by the amount of amazing plot twists and deaths that you deceived me to generate suspense, and most of all, mind-boggled by the philosophy and existential thinking that I could only perceive about 75% of. (Congrats on the whole explanation for everything and God, as this WHOLE fanfic was made before the Sinnoh region came into play, what with Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus created by the Pokemon team late. I was extremely preplexed how a person could fabricate such an exemplary background story that tied the origins of the universes, no, the multiverses together.) All the deaths brought my anticipations closer to the conclusion that they were going to come back in the end...or so I thought.

I can't wait for the next fanfic, Brave New World. Thanks for the massive epiphany and mindf*** that I lacked when I DIDN'T read this novel.

- darkluigi789
darkluigi789 chapter 66 . 7/31/2014
That was beautiful.
LoneWolf1538 chapter 53 . 7/30/2014
...Did you really have to kill off so many characters? This whole chapter was kinda depressing. Drake didn't even do anything and yet he died! Steven's death wasn't very justified but neither were any of the other ones, besides Lance and all the other bad guys, so to speak. I played "Don't Ever Forget..." from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 for pretty much the entire chapter after the Battle Frontier went bye-bye. Not that I'm blaming you or anything, it is your story or anything and they are dealing with the literal definition of evil incarnate at this point, though I am aware this was written before Diamond and Pearl and the addition of Weavile were created, so I can understand making a Fakemon for Sneasel's evolution. Though I am wondering, how old were you when you wrote this? I can tell you had(and no doubt still do) a large vocabulary and might actually have been in my grade when you wrote this. I am kinda dreading and looking forward to the remaining few chapters which are no doubt the final confrontation!
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »