Reviews for Obsession
andysanime chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Good job on this story so far
Cake34 chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
I LOVE THIS COUPLE! please contine!
tinkletimekelly chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
So here's anothher of your stories going nowhere. That's really to bad. Again,I like your choice of pairings. And I like your ideas. So you've gotten this far. how difficult could it be to just continue?
Yana5 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Yugi please be alright

Seto help him
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
Interesting, interesting. Poor Yugi. Poor Ryou, having to be stuck in a project w/ someone that wants you dead is not a good thing. Ud when u can.
tiger witch chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
ohh poor ryou poor yugi somtime it sucks to have a heart of gold sign yah u updated hahahahaha yugi WILL forgive seto right?

ya if me have malick/marick ryou/burkura dont we have yami also? but ya kewl

UPDATE SOON!
Jazzy chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Wow! I can't believe thats all you've wrote! My god its good! Poor Yugi Damn you Ryou! I think its so cute that you have Yugi and Seto getting together I don't see that a lot! they make a cute couple! And I can't wait to find out what Ryou's going to be thinking when he finds out about Yugi and Seto! Next Chapter please!

TaTa for now!
darleneartist chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Very good! Please keep writing. I enjoy this pairing the most. I wish there were more Seto/Yugi pairing out there. This story is moving along nicely. I hope Seto can help Yugi with his suicidal feeling. They generaly don't go away overnight. I'm looking forward to the next chapter so keep writing please. Bye for now.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Interesting, interesting, but Seto better not murder Ryou. Even if he did hurt Yugi, I still like him. Seto/Yugi's cute. _ Ud when u can. Till next time. _~
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
tiger witch chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
oh poor yugi god ryou is mean but dont have seto kill him k!

yugi and seto r so a cute couple but wheres yami? if he dos not exsite that ok but yah i LOVE it so far but anyway

UPDATE SOON!
DJ Silence Yuy chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh! Very interesting. I hope Kaiba and Yugi get together. They're so cute together!

Keep up the good work!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Hmm, interesting, though I'm so sure I like anything to happen to Ryou, even if he did break up with Yugi. Can't wait to see what happens next. Ud when u can. Till next time. _~
bigi chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
i barely see any seto/yugi stories! at least there's this one! write more soon!
lolly-moon chapter 1 . 9/11/2004