Reviews for Kronos
bulletsforvalent chapter 1 . 2/3
wicked. Yet delightful. I love it.
Vampire from Hell chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I liked it a lot but Alucard is such an ass. lol
Fate Deteriorator chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god. That's dark. Very well written, however. I like it. A lot, actually.
Kairrie chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow.. I really like this fanfic... its dark, bloody. And just.. wow! But Integra? I did not expect that.. so Alucard put.. INTEGRA in Seras? ...Wow.
k chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
damn...alucard is one mean bastard. I guess he's finally gotten his integra back...

I'm an AxI fan but I gotta say, I feel bad for seras...and I won't blame integra if she wanted to get away from alucard ;;

great fic. I really enjoyed it
MissHellsing666 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
OMG That was so messed up! Excellent story though.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
so alucard was using her. hmm that's really sad I liked this story.
Red-Fox-Angel chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
D*mn! Hahaha...sorry, the thought is slightly funny, heh...Wow, though. That was awsome, I luv it! the way you twisted it sround and played with it was amazing! 5 billion stars to you!
HypocriteLunaticFanaticHEretic chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Lmfao
CatChewer chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow! What a twist!

Awesome
The Eye of the Crow chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Mwhaha! This serves you right all you blasted AS lovers! Thank you very much for this, that was exactly what I needed . It's not like I don't like Seras, but... the ending was just WONDERFUL. Wow.
maryssa321 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
i dont get it!
Lenna Hunter chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Um... well that was very, very very, evil, good job though!
blumarshin chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I quite enjoyed this fic as i read most of yours as you are a good author and your fics are actually believable with the right characterisation. The ending was a shock but it made sense. Looking forward to a new one coming.
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Damn, that was brutal. Very good and disturbing fic. She gave birth to Integra? Again, poor Seras, that was the most painful death I have read that she has gone through. Good job though.