Reviews for A Muggle In The Magic World
Kowareta Ningyo chapter 12 . 11/28
As a progressive, I would like seeing Muggles and Wizards getting along, but since I have grown into a jaded cynic over time, I have a really bad feeling that they neither of them are going to get along so well. I highly suggest they stay separate to avoid trouble. Such as, no Wizards in the Muggle world and no Muggles in the Wizard world, but thanks to J.K. Rowling, she decides to make Wizards the main focus rather than the Muggles, which confuses me whether or not she wants both of these species of humans to get along.
Booklover0608 chapter 36 . 10/21
Well THAT was a twist. Tbh this was a very refreshing break from all the tragedy and heartbreak I usually manage to stumble into.
Well, still sad, but one of those rare cases when I am satisfied with an ending, maybe not happy, but satisfied and would like to give the esteemed author my regards for creating such a beautiful Masterpiece with a capital M.
Seriously, it's amazing.
Padfootsbane chapter 36 . 9/24
OH. MY. GOD. You. I. Jkr. Fantastic! A brilliant ending! I love your story though I do wish that the wizarding world hadn't disappeared. I understand why though and it was an amazing ending and... I don't even know what to say.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 36 . 8/22
Why do Wizards not notice the Muggle in the pub?
I would have got blood-flavoured lollipops. Though, they are not magical enough to prove being here.
I believe Luna, Ellie is a vampire.
I don't believe in destiny.
Magic doesn't have much defences against bombs. So, combine magic-finding electronics with ballistic-missile, and you may have a chance to hit wizards.
Doesn't Draco know unbreakable charm?
Hedwig needs a light bulletproof vest.
Jo... That's too funny. And sad. Like, I would have preferred Luna's vampire-version...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
pfairy chapter 36 . 6/30
Insanely good. That ending though. Wow. Just wow. Really sad but super great. Thank you 3
Scarlet Drozd chapter 36 . 3/9
That ending omg perfect
Lady Gryffinclaw chapter 36 . 1/31
The best story known to mankind !
Majube chapter 36 . 1/9
jonski chapter 36 . 1/5
Just finished reading and to be honest i don't know what to feel about it.
Lois lane chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
The ending was amazing.
I only wish that it was longer. The tragedy would have been stronger if we had a chance to be more invested in the characters. But i loved this so much. so incredibly much. I read it all in one go. now I'm going to make my friends read this cause the concept is just out of this world.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Yeah, I just went ahead and mentally rewrote those last few chapters so that the Priori Incantatem just took away Harry and Voldemort's magic, and then Dumbledore AK's Voldemort in the face. Harry and Ellie get a happy ending and I don't cry like a baby. Much better for all involved, yeah? Seriously, though I loved most of this story, right up until Harry disappeared, and I really wanted to hate the epilogue for starting off in such a horribly depressing fashion, but when I saw how you ended it, I have to grudgingly admit it was well done. Overall, great story, even if I do wish that Harry and Ellie had a happy ending.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
I absolutely adore this story. The end? The end is just amazing. Jo's full name? Aaahhhhhhh
write more stories.
Amazing plot line.
IvoryRosePhantom chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
Holy cow! This is the best thing I've ever read. HP makes so much sense now!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
... This is one EPIC story! I love it sooo much and I think its a bit sad that Ellie didn't get to spend much time with Harry :(
Jo's name was genius J.K Rowling XD
TheBigOne chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Also does a Quaffle taste like a waffle or do they taste quite awful?