Reviews for A Muggle In The Magic World
ConflictingSoulzz chapter 36 . 10/12
OMG! That ending is a freaking twist! I seriously didn't expect that but it's perfect!
kaitlin2515 chapter 36 . 8/16
Wow. Superb! If y'all are undecided whether to read this Fanfic or not, know that, if you don't, you'll be missing out on a true jewel. Beautifully executed with a wonderful Female Lead and plenty of Action. Though some may view the ending as bittersweet, I can't find it in me to be sad or disappointed- the sincerity and wonder in which this book both inspires and demonstrates allows not for any bitterness, only an appreciation for being allowed the privilege to experience the artfully constructed story of Miss Ellie. Definitely one of the best OC FFs I've read and I'll never stop recommending it.
Sofia chapter 36 . 8/7
NoGAMENoLIFETeT chapter 36 . 8/7
Ok you are a freaking genius! What you did blew my mind! That's amazing and such a good idea! I absolutely love your book it was spectacular!
Damn this hit me hard. Such a great ending
fangirl chapter 36 . 6/5

Hi, the first chapter was nice, but as a person who lives in the UK, the education system is kinda different. Its year two not 'grade two'. And in the UK, no matter how stupid you are or if you came from a different country and don't know much English, you almost never move down a year because there will be learning supporters in every school
yeah, that just seems... off. violent death is messy and brutal. so how does it happen without causing injury? the only possible answer: A WIZARD DID IT!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 14 . 3/22
I really like your story since it's very original. Normally when there are OC's they are usually witches but this ones's a muggle and it's very unique so thanks for posting this story.
ladyparty123 chapter 36 . 1/9
Such an intriguing story and the ending is brilliant. However I would have loved it if harry and ellie ended up together.
Eveleech chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
As a progressive, I would like seeing Muggles and Wizards getting along, but since I have grown into a jaded cynic over time, I have a really bad feeling that they neither of them are going to get along so well. I highly suggest they stay separate to avoid trouble. Such as, no Wizards in the Muggle world and no Muggles in the Wizard world, but thanks to J.K. Rowling, she decides to make Wizards the main focus rather than the Muggles, which confuses me whether or not she wants both of these species of humans to get along.
Booklover0608 chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
Well THAT was a twist. Tbh this was a very refreshing break from all the tragedy and heartbreak I usually manage to stumble into.
Well, still sad, but one of those rare cases when I am satisfied with an ending, maybe not happy, but satisfied and would like to give the esteemed author my regards for creating such a beautiful Masterpiece with a capital M.
Seriously, it's amazing.
Padfootsbane chapter 36 . 9/24/2015
OH. MY. GOD. You. I. Jkr. Fantastic! A brilliant ending! I love your story though I do wish that the wizarding world hadn't disappeared. I understand why though and it was an amazing ending and... I don't even know what to say.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 36 . 8/22/2015
Why do Wizards not notice the Muggle in the pub?
I would have got blood-flavoured lollipops. Though, they are not magical enough to prove being here.
I believe Luna, Ellie is a vampire.
I don't believe in destiny.
Magic doesn't have much defences against bombs. So, combine magic-finding electronics with ballistic-missile, and you may have a chance to hit wizards.
Doesn't Draco know unbreakable charm?
Hedwig needs a light bulletproof vest.
Jo... That's too funny. And sad. Like, I would have preferred Luna's vampire-version...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
pfairy chapter 36 . 6/30/2015
Insanely good. That ending though. Wow. Just wow. Really sad but super great. Thank you 3