Reviews for A Muggle In The Magic World
Lady Gryffinclaw chapter 36 . 1/31
The best story known to mankind !
Magical Beast chapter 36 . 1/9
Lol I see what you did there HUEHUE WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE REAL STORY
jonski chapter 36 . 1/5
Just finished reading and to be honest i don't know what to feel about it.
Lois lane chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
The ending was amazing.
I only wish that it was longer. The tragedy would have been stronger if we had a chance to be more invested in the characters. But i loved this so much. so incredibly much. I read it all in one go. now I'm going to make my friends read this cause the concept is just out of this world.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Yeah, I just went ahead and mentally rewrote those last few chapters so that the Priori Incantatem just took away Harry and Voldemort's magic, and then Dumbledore AK's Voldemort in the face. Harry and Ellie get a happy ending and I don't cry like a baby. Much better for all involved, yeah? Seriously, though I loved most of this story, right up until Harry disappeared, and I really wanted to hate the epilogue for starting off in such a horribly depressing fashion, but when I saw how you ended it, I have to grudgingly admit it was well done. Overall, great story, even if I do wish that Harry and Ellie had a happy ending.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
WOWWWWW
I absolutely adore this story. The end? The end is just amazing. Jo's full name? Aaahhhhhhh
write more stories.
Amazing plot line.
Ivoryrose777 chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
Holy cow! This is the best thing I've ever read. HP makes so much sense now!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
... This is one EPIC story! I love it sooo much and I think its a bit sad that Ellie didn't get to spend much time with Harry :(
Jo's name was genius J.K Rowling XD
TheBigOne chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Also does a Quaffle taste like a waffle or do they taste quite awful?
TheBigOne chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Hermione I thought did a pretty good job describing it without getting into technical details. I don't know much about Harry Potter but I like her in some ways for at least wanting to be smart and understand the world despite occasional times she gets into BS modes.

One thing would be interesting is to see how magnetic sunspots would effect magic when the gamma rays interfere with the ground currents as in the turn of the century there are many examples of solar energy playing with wires and in severe cases motors making telegraphing virtually useless.
TheBigOne chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Hermione reminds me of a Liberal BS who uses emotions instead of facts by finding one tiny thing wrong and try to blow it out of proportion using either exaggerated facts or making them up from thin air to create a negative stink.

Then if she is called out on instead of using facts or figures to defend herself she would act totally immature by pretending to not listen and/or resort to name calling and pulling out the *victim* card.
TheBigOne chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I will however admit there is NO WAY you can write a story without there being some Mary Sueness or otherwise the personality would be very dull to the point the character is nothing more then a piece of baggage.
TheBigOne chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
So much for finding the mysterious bombings! Damn and it was going so well too! :(

I bet except for the magic part and names being changed I bet that most of the story is reflections of you're life
Are you also between 18 and 19 when writing this going to college wishing you were in University?
TheBigOne chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
This is a good story but it sort of *okay really* wandered off from the mysterious bombings. If I were here I'd be worried about the witchcraft school being a potential target for the next bombing.
TheBigOne chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
I know that it's likely too late for my review to even be seen but in the crapshot chance it is I just want to point out that having part of her cloak stick to the wall should have consequences later if other curious muggles discover it! Regardless of age.