Reviews for The Way I See You
Reader07 chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
This is an amazing story! Sorry for not reviewing but I just started it today...and read all of the chapters, cause I couldnt walk away!

Love the twist of Nathan and Haley! Should lead to some interesting stuff!

Update soon
nancy chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
this story is so interesting. i can't wait to see what happens! update soon!
jacqueline12 chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
haha lol awesome update! UPDATE SOON! please..?
PSwayer29 chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
Love it. The past 3 updates were very true to each character. I loved when you had Haley throw the pizza crust at Lucas, little things like that really just make the story. I really want to see this end up Laley, but a little Naley should be nice. It mixes it up, I can't wait for the next update. I'm so looking foward to it. Mis.
Flydown chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
Well, this is one of the best stories i have ever read, i really loved it, and i really hope you update soon
belle chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
no she can't go with nate! Please no! I just love your story, it's my fave! please write more! PLEASE!
babs08 chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
*ooh*. Do I sense some Lucas jealousy coming up?
tickle582 chapter 13 . 7/11/2005

laley all de way!
jacqueline12 chapter 13 . 7/10/2005
aww! i know this is a laley..but like in the middle of this ifc...i was already a HUGE naley fan lol so i cant help but think that was adorable! lol but i still love laley haha UPDATE SOON!
AnnLaw chapter 12 . 7/9/2005
This story is so good!The way that you give all of the characters history and background, gives it so much depth and makes it seem like it's real.

I can't wait to read more!
SassySasha19 chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
Cute, cute, cute. Lucas putting the flower in Haley's hair, and Lucas being all good w/the kids, I just loved it. Looks like Haley and Lucas are actually building a solid friendship. I liked how he was able to open up to her about his family. Great chapter, please update soon.
TinyDancer7 chapter 12 . 7/6/2005
Lucas is really enjoying his Haley-time. It'll be interesting to see what happens on Monday. They haven't had to deal with SO's or peers, but that could affect their behavior. Can't wait for more! I love this fic so much!
belle chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
aww i just love this story! It's by far my favorite! Update real soon, Like now would be good! Please & Thanks
Swimfan13413 chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
Aww That was really cute!
lunarlanding chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
This is one of those stories that never fail to give me a warm feeling. I love the relationship you're slowly developing between Lucas and Haley - it doesn't seem at all forced. You're spinning a really lovely story.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »