Reviews for Another Chance
E chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Ugh! WHY?!
E chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
Hmph. Slightly better, because of the reasons. However I still don't think he deserves Raoul. Don't think I'm criticizing, you've got to remember I've read PotS too many times to like Joren ;)
E chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Ugh! I forgot to say earlier but really? RAOUL took Joren! He knows better!
PaulaB87 chapter 26 . 4/3/2012
well written i hope you continue it
Laura's Fantasia chapter 26 . 1/25/2012
So I just happened to be going through the old favourites on my profile and came across this one - flicked to the end, and had to laugh when I saw you mention Stone Mountain, knowing I would have read about that back when you first published that chapter and not thought any more of it. Last year I moved continents temporarily, and was living about an hour south of Stone Mountain, and visited it. It actually is just a really really huge rock of granite.

...I know this isn't really a proper review, I just wanted to say that.
OHSHC Forever chapter 26 . 9/2/2011
Very interesting please update soon it's been more than 2 years if you hadn't noticed
mercuryandglass chapter 26 . 4/21/2011
hi, this story is really good, but im sad that you seem to have abandoned it, hope you will update.
WarriorKnight chapter 26 . 12/23/2010
Please write more! D

This is great

WarriorKnight chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL NEAL THE TRUTH? Now this is just another lie she's going to have to untell p

well, I haven't read the rest, so I don't know what's going to happen, but still... (

This is a great story though

WarriorKnight chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
this is pretty awesome D

Do you think there is anyway that kel could maybe test out of her first year of being a squire cause she's so good? Because this is a Fan-FIC-, and you can pretty much whatever you want with it )

Please consider it!

Trekkie chapter 26 . 9/23/2010
Hey this is really good! I love how Wyldon had his suspicions. I hope Kels parents find out Their daughter is still alive. Any chance of you continuing the story?
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 26 . 8/4/2010
NO UPDATE IN A YEAR ! :(

this is my second favourite "kel returns" story other than fallen by confusedknight (really recmomend it, its epic).. so keeeeeppp ittt uppp
Lightning Strikes Multi chapter 26 . 7/11/2010
I hope you update. I noticed that you have a 2004 fic recently updated. Hope you do this one soon, too.
Liz chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
The rest of you writing is very good but this chapter is totally unbelievable and against canon.

Kel is totally OOC in not defending herself against the attempted rape and requiring Joren to rescue her. It is also against canon, as the whole TP Lalassa plotline was to encourage ALL girls to recognise that they can be trained to protect themselves against attack. To have a highly trained Kel who needs rescuing is WRONG!

As well, she has been around the palace for more than a year and could have used a line 'Oh I know my way from here' at any point when there were others around (likely in a busy palace).

If the aim is to show Joren as chivalrous and changed, modify canon so that Joren is the one who rescues Lalassa (or Gwen) from them and brings her to Kile.

Don't undermine canon! TP fanfic is NOT the place to write damsel-in-distress storys using characters like Kel or Alanna

I'm sorry I had to flame but please consider rewriting this section.
IT'S MEEEEEEEE chapter 26 . 1/26/2010
PLEASE please Update! I REALLY want to know what happens next! You haven't been updating. :( I have been reduced to just imagining what happens next instead of KNOWING what happens! D: So please update and finish the story. please? I just REALLY love it And I want to see Joren find out it's her. :D please and thank you! mostly please. :D