Reviews for Metronome
Rae chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this. Seymour is one of the most misunderstood villains, I think, but you got into his mind perfectly. Great work!
Reinna chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I really love the description and word choice you use in your story. It's so poetic and makes what would otherwise be kind of jarring 'Tidus-in-bed' to 'Kinoc is there' sort of events and dialog blend really well together. So beautiful~
Xamaris chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
E I liked this. The way you used the different translations was really cool, I thought.

Seymour's complexities really don't get enough love.
Seymour's Girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
..I think I just cried a little .

Seriously awesome. I love the repetition in it. Yays.
Fwe chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I've read this a couple of times and can't get over the fact that it's written so well. It's amazing. The complexity, the word choice, the repetition of certain things- pure gold. I love this. :) Very wonderful.
Melospiza chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
If I had to describe this fic in one word it would be "trippy." Excellent, well-written, well-executed, well-done.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Confusing, but then I read it again and realized the surrealism was really well done and the SeymourTidus thing made it really interesting. Lovely piece of work
lucy31 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I loved the image that this sends- so vivid, so beautiful. It is so pretty, really. Every time I read it I feel like something has changed about my own understanding of it. I totally didn't see the Seymour/Tidus coming, but I liked it still.
butterflie chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I can't count the number of times I've read this, and I'm still not sure I understand it... I feel so dumb ;-; But the writing is excellent, so I shall keep coming back in the hopes that one day I'll suddenly get it XD
IchigoTango chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
It confused me at first, but then I started thinking about what I was reading. It was a brilliant fic and I love everything you've done with it. Great job -
L2SET chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
that was so odd and wonderful that it was peaceful to read. i don't know how exactly to describe the feeling it gave it me, but i love it.
sephys girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i love ffx it's about time someone told seymour's story! he deserves some good credit! poor baby! good job anyway! i love it!
itsAlana chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
... That was... I feel sorry for Seymour. I feel awe for you. And there's lots of both. o-o You're an amazing writer, Epic-san, and I look forward to a chance to read any more of your fic. But until then...

The repeats, the flow, the words were perfection. It's as if Poe has been born again, except this time he's better and just that touch more insane, and I love this. Really, really love this. I fave this story, and MEAN it- This is one of my favorite stories ever.

May you write as well forever,

~ Alana

"Oui caa?"
The RyRy chapter 1 . 12/8/2004

Just... wow. I have not a single complaint for this. The image of the record you kept bringing back over and over really held this together.

What a fantastic piece of writing. I certainly didn't expect this to happen with the summary I had read. A truly amazing work; I'm honoured to have read it! We don't see things like this in the FFX section very often. Thank you for upping the quality of the works here just a little more.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Fantastic, amazing, beautiful; there are simply no other words to describe this story. From your summary, I expected a typical yaoi fic, and what I actually saw... far exceeded my wildest expectations. You constantly switched between various scenes, altogether creating a perfect atmosphere of sadness, resignation and insanity. I felt like swimming through a huge void, filled with a handful of Seymour's scattered memories... and I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this!