Reviews for The Broken Hold of Matrimony
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
LOve it so far
uplifted chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Hello! Just a quick poke at this unfinished story. I quite like how strong you've made these characters in their different ways - Inuyasha strong enough to break his marital vows, Kagome strong enough to deal with him AND Sesshoumaru AND Kouga, and Sesshoumaru strong enough to hold on to his views and pride in the face of a lonely Kagome. I can only hope that you'll continue to provide us snippets of this world which is so well executed. Thank you!
kisara22 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! Please update and continue this story as soon as possible because I think that you are really talented :)
Obsesshun chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I just read this story again; read it for the first time years ago. Do you think you might continue it? I keep checking every so often to see if you did.
Chocolate drop chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
pleaseeeeeeeeeee update
Snow Bennet chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I was hoping you'd upload since your last note said that you were finished with chapter 4.

It hasn't been updated since 2005, so please?
dogfight chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
please update
pandora-of-the-south chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I like the story but I realized that you haven't updated since 2005...hopefully you will start updating again.
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
i like it, and i feel bad for Kagome and Sesshomaru they are both stuck in a sucky sitation! Though I am curious as to why doesnKagome doesn't tell her father that Inuyasha is not being faithful, and it is not working out. Hm...anyways, I really enjoyed reading this chapter and hope you will update soon!
Nadrim chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
This is one of the first SxK stories that I read in the fandom a few years back and even today I still enjoyed reading this. I'm wondering, though, if you'll ever post the remaining chapters (if you've ever finished writing, that is)?

I'm liking the direction that this story is going. There are a few grammatical errors every now and then, but they're not too distracting to the flow of the story. I noticed that this particular story was not listed in your website, nor is it in any other fanfiction website archive. I hope that you didn't discontinue writing this story. I think it's got a lot of potential.
RuBiAx chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
what ever happened to this story?... wasnt it already finished?werent you uploading the other cahpters?... please... continue it! :D
star chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Hi,

Not sure if u still remember this story.

Last i heard u r almost done with chapt 4.

Has that change?

Anyway, Hope u update soon :)
Tsurara-hime chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
aw pls update!
anon chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Are you going to continue this story?
Ecko chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I think your story is great. You have made an original plot while keeping the characters personalities as they truly are.