Reviews for Balancing Act
JudyL068 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Okay, seriously, you have to finish this one! I love this idea. I can so see Lois having 'played dumb' as PennyG.
sekmarcspn chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
OMG! This was awesome! I really wish there was more to it.
Adari chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
*prod* *prod*

Any chance of a revival or is this all dead?It looks promising, but it has been a while.

*prod*

Please finish.
Princess613 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Why, oh why, did you need to throw Superman in there?
enderverse chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Yeah, Jack/MacGuyver is going to have SUCH a hard time with playing dumb to get people to underestimate you.
FireWolfe chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Interesting idea. Love to see more.

Lisa
Capt. Jack Harkness chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Please update! This story is fascinating, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Great work!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Update?
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Well, I think i shall make this a yearly pilgrimage to review and beg for more on this story! I love the idea and I so want to see where you take it.
Wmwhitewolf chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Can't wait to see where this is going next didn't think that you make penny into lois thou
AnickaMarie chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Just found this fic through a story archive and started to read... I'm intrigued by the premise and would love to read more if you ever decided to get back to it. Sounds like an intresting idea.
P chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Continuation, please.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Dang, sucks that this seems to be abandoned. I can see a really great story in the making here. If I had the slightest bit of writing talent, I'd beg you for outlines and adoption papers. Sadly, I'm limited to fairly decent beta skills, so that isn't even in the realm of possibilities. I'll keep checking back for updates anyway, and I promise to review if you post another chapter, thought it may be a bit since it will go on my "check every six months for activity" list. *looks at babbling review thing* Um, long story short, I like how the first bit looked, please consider writing more of this fic. Bye!
Curuchamion chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
your crossovers knock my socks off! the Penny/Lois thing... did I or did I not hear something about that, years ago? Anyway-WOW!
not for lack of trying chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
please Please PLEASE continue. great start, update soon.