Reviews for Like Cinnamon and Sugar
nayin17 chapter 5 . 1/25
Love this
nayin17 chapter 3 . 1/25
Yehey Harry and Ginny are together...love your Molly.
stars90 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
This is terrific! I know it's been a while, but would you consider continuing?
chocolate fish chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
That was great :)
Vyperr chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Well can't say much about your promise of not being to long with the updates, seeing as it has not been updated since "02-15-06 ".

please tell me you do plan on finishing this story.
piltad chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
So late so don't get the gushing review you deserve for your talents at writing just only one more story of yours left think something P so am a bit sad but I am sure that one will be amazing also
cri8 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
I really liked this story firstt when I started reading it, and I still do.

I look foward to next chapters and I promise to comtinue being the fan that I am.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
I really liked this story and wished it would have continued. Thanks so much for sharing!
hA-UkA chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Go Molly! I can't wait to see what you make her dish out as vengeance.
Warrior Priestess chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Its okay. Cause only with LUNA! and NEVILLE! can any thing be could. They should be trained too.
George chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
A ferret repellent, hm?. ... For this particular breed of ferret: "Write! write! write!"
AustrianShadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aloah,

very nice Story, I love the way Harry and Ginny go in your fic.

Continue soon, please.

KR

Shadow
Filodea chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Well, it's been over a year and a half this time. Are you going to update? I like this story. I put off reading it because I knew it was incomplete, but I finally gave in. I would like to see Ginny's face when he gives her the broom.

I found your stories through a rec for Perspective. I really like that one. That story is what got me interested in the Callahan's stories.
Milarqui chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
For heavens' sake, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? We are waiting for you to submit next chapter of your story! So move your good-for-nothing arse and WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! Understood?
Altariel4 chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
I adore it! Please update again soon :)