Reviews for Unrequited Volition
Ummster chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
o cute hadeeth! though i have no idea who cordy and angel are. whatever! all luvy-duvy...)
D.A.R.E to Feel Good chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
So sweet! I never really liked the thought of Angel and Cordy being together but you and others have changed my mind with your amazing poetry! Angel is better with Cordy then with Buffy! Die Buffy! Die! .
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
A very nice poem for one of our favorite couples for all time. We very much enjoyed it! :-) May we have your permission to include it in the other fic portion of our site for our own series, Love on the High Seas, which, BTW, we suggest you might like to check out if the thought of Angel, the First Mate of Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Pearl, and Cordelia, a real Princess, falling for each other appeals to you? Please let us know, and please review should you decide to check us out. :-)
babee chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I loved it...really not bad. I've always thought that there should have been more between Cordy and Angel from day one.

Creana
ydole3343 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Nice, i always liked the idea of Cordy and Angel together
Tabitha chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
This was pretty good Angel and Cordy was and always will be my favorite couple. I knida hope you would make some stories because they're not that many about them. This also makes me depress because they never really had chance to pursue a relationship together. Which makes me so sad and angry.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
How exactly.

Flames Out

Dragon
Cire chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This just makes me feel disappointed with the last episod of Angel