Reviews for One Kat's Promise
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw. This was a great story. I love brotherly stories like this. It needs to have a sequel though.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really loved it! It was so sweet! That was so a thing Chance would do!
Arsaja chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was so cute:D And I almost fainted from laugh, when Jake said "Hope you know that if you get sick and die, I'll kill you.". This was really great fic:)
ArcticSpirit46 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
You had my stomach in a knot! Anyway, I like your style of writing. One thing, just fix the strange O's that were supposed to be apostrtophies. Anyway, nice work.
N chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
One of the best fanfics I ever have read!
Nkala99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
a loving and touching story. you should write more like this.
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
AWWWWWW! How cute! This is a nice and sweet fanfic.
Alba Aulbath chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Wasn't that just cute? _ I really do like SWATkats, especially fics that aren't romances. This was a pretty good fanfic which showed more character and less action, portraying Jake's and Chance's friendship. And I got this question: whenever Razor/Jake gets close to dying (i.e., drowning, getting fried by lava monster, etc.) why does T-Bone/Chance shout 'Razor' rather than 'Jake' in fear for his life? It'd be a little more realistic, or their idenities are that important to each other? I dunno. I just liked how realistic this 'fic was, I guess. _
Lt. Tabby T. Strike chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
I liked this story, 'course that was probably 'cause I'm a sucker for the stories that focus a lot on the buddy relationship 'tween Jake/Razor and Chance/T-bone. Good job~~Tabby
Dolphina Moonbeam chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Okay, just a little note from me to explain some things that weren't, especially about the medical stuff...I meant to add in an explanation about how the disease worked, but let's face it I don't have a PHD thanx for the reviews _
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Awwww... (Just assumed that continues for a while.) That was touching. Very true to "the Boys." Like Sage said, you might want to check the medical issues there a bit more. Oh, and the "glass shield" over the cockpit part (where they sit) of the TurboKat is called a canopy. Otherwise, excellent fic!
Sage SK chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Awwwww! That was so sweet! Especially the near ending! Hrm... You may want to look a bit more into the medical issue, though. As far as I know, people don't get sick from a blood transfusion, much less the doner who is *giving* the blood to the patient. Um... Other than that rant, VERY sweet story. ::thumbs up!:: ;)
Cybra chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Cute! Great job! You really highlighted their friendship there!

~Cybra