Reviews for Moments Turned To Hours
Zuprania chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I recently started reading Hey Arnold fanfic and I love how you brought the characters alive without loosing their key personalities. I know that you haven't updated this story since 2005 but according to your profile you are still writing I hope that you would update this story and at least leave the story on a chapter that does not end on so much of a cliffhanger. Thanks so much for your words and stories and I hope that you continue writing.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Please finish this to good
Tsukari0504 chapter 9 . 4/20/2006
I love this story...i hope you plan to finish it some time, i'd enjoy reading more of it...

luv allwayz

ts
animegurl23 chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
Um, hi. I'm leaving a review here for your story, 'Beach Fun'

*ahem* ...I really don't know what was with me last-well, seeing how it's now 2006, it's [*two*] years now isn't it? *cough* But anyways, -ago with that *horrible* review there...

I apologize, I was being rude and mean and bitchy. :/ I guess, I was having a bad day, but that doesn't make up for me taking it out on you or whatever...I realize how hard it is for writers now.

If I was another reviewer and saw a review like that, I would've been pissed off. :/ I can't believe I was a flamer...I think I'm a hypocrite, well, am i? ...I mean, I hate them, especially one's that don't leave their e-mail adresses. So, i guess in this situation...

But anyways, I'm ashamed. I can't believe I'd type something like that.

So, this is an apology, and no problemo if you're pissed or still pissed. o.o;

(P.S: I don't know if you'll ever read this, but knowing that I did apologize kind of...well, nevermind... ?_?)
chichi's1fan chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
this story is kind of sad but really good keep writing it please
ella chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
awesome! update asap!
LaurelA chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
Holy crap, where did this story come from? I missed this one completely in my fraquent searches. This is great. You've captured both of you main characters very well, and manged to paint a graphic picture of the life left for them. and all they have tokeep each other sane. I really do hope you finish this or at least add a couple more chapters. i would love to see how this ends one day. So much, in fact, that this story is definatley going on my fav stories list just to I can chaeck it from time to time.

Please do update.
HALuvr chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
omg pleeze update! this is my fav ff out of all of em!
ldypebsaby chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
O.O wow... what a good plot line... update soon!
w201 chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
OK, I've had enough... of seeing a great story just sit! Get it moving again- you have an excellent frame to build on. Now go! You're in the right direction! Go and build a story! Build a Fallingwater, if you will, but just get to it! We're tired of waiting!
GhettoPunk chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
o! I luv it! please go on!
Number6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hi there

I have been reading a lot of HA! fanfiction lately, and when I saw your summary, I tought, "It's another fiction where Helga and Arnold suffer a lot", so I let it pass.

But now, I have read the first chapter and I must say its very good! I love your writing, its very fluid.

And I think Arnold is still the same Arnold, even when I see he has suffered a lot. I'm sad for him.

But even when everything seems so bad, I hope Helga will help Arnold. And I think that, even with Grandpa and Granma deaths, there are still the boarders... I don't think Ernie Potts, Mr. Hyun or even Oskar will let that something so awful happen to Arnold...

Well, thanks for this fanfiction. I need to tell you: I have been a HA! fan for almost a year and a half, and I don't feel like I'm going to drop this fandom in a year or so, so please, keep updating! I love to hear for you!
w108 chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
Okay,you have an amazing lack of OOC virus, and Your story line is actually good. If you don't continue this, we're just going to have to kill you!
firehottie chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
update soon! i can't wait to read more!

* firehottie *