Reviews for Snow Bunnies
Grac3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That was amazing! I love the dynamic you've given them.
ryoulover130210 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
So cute! I loved it! .
Yokocw chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aw, that was so cute! Yet sad

:D I love it
RuneYue chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Sad, but incredibly beautiful. A wonderful one-shot if I've ever read one. I especially like Malik's reaction to the snow. It was very cute to read!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
TT: That's kawaii... I never thought about stuff thaty way.

Kai: Alright. Interesting ending. Will there be a sequel...?
adele4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I read this some time ago and totally forgot to review it. Glade I found it again. It's really good, I especially like the end. It's so sad and sweet and moving. I also liked the fact the two yamis were absent the whole time. It made the hikari's seam more alone and trapped.
amidoh chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Hi. Sorry it took me so long to review *sweatdrops* lazy, amnesic me.

I love this. It's got the right amount of angst not to be overly sad (like your other one) but at the same time it's uber-cute! And I've just realised how eerily similar it is to the rp going between me and lell, with Malik's "Snow? What's snow?" _
Vulcana chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Cute

Though now that you have multiple stories up you might want to explicitly mention which one is the "main one" like you did for the Myu story you just posted
Melanie chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
aw so cute! Malik/Ryou are possibly my favorite couple ever and i really like how you portrayed them here.

*pokes malik* teehee. he's never seen snow, poor lad.

i love your writing!
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
That was so sweet! I love fics like that that are sweet, but where everything isn't sunshine and daisies. Plus it was written very well, with no grammar or spelling mistakes that jumped out at me. Very nice fic, I look forward to reading the one it is connected to.
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Wow, i really liked this! It showed so much emotion...and i just loved it!
OpenSoulSurgery chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
aw! that was amazing *cries* i loved it!
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh, sweetness! This was really good, write more! OR ELSE!
DemonAlphaWolfKidNE chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Awesome story! Dude, Ryou and Malik, are SO much alike, it's crazy! Even though Ryou is English, and Malik is Egyptian, and Ryou is an albino...oh well who cares? Anyway, I think maybe you should make a sequel to this one, you know? Maybe call it, "Snowy Nights" or "Snow Romance"? Generally speaking, of course...
AkinoBekyCarterBakura chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Wonderful, precious, splendid... What else could I say? Maybe that it brought joy and peace into my heart, wish you would continue, but I know, that that would ruin the peace sounding from it, so there are just my dreams that left...