Reviews for Love Chronicle
Random Browser chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
You made me cry, period.
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 7/5/2010
cool story
starangel1765 chapter 24 . 1/21/2010
i think this is a really good fanfic actually its the best i m writting a fanfic myself and i now how hard it is to put al your thoughts on paper you gave me lots of ideas i m not going to use al your idieas and its going to be a total other story but i think it will look a little like yours but the end wil be differnt i think it is a good end but i like good endings more so it was a really good story i thank you for writting it i m going to read your other storys to but i don't always review btw where did you got al those lyrics of those songs and poems or did you made them yourself
snowgoddess52 chapter 24 . 12/24/2007
this is so sad
lilmonkeychan chapter 24 . 6/29/2006
Aww ending...that's not fun. I really liked the ending because i was listening to Utada Hikaru's Colors song and the song ended right when the story ended. I will suppot you sequal and review too!
lilmonkeychan chapter 23 . 6/29/2006
YAY! Sequal! Please do continue! I love your story!
lilmonkeychan chapter 20 . 6/29/2006
NO. Aw no more Hao. Their love is so tragic. I have no idea how this is going to end, but you are a great writer and i love your story!
lilmonkeychan chapter 19 . 6/29/2006
NO...NO! Aw...i totaly was on the verge of tears. I really love your story, please let it be a happy ending!
lilmonkeychan chapter 14 . 6/29/2006
Wow this chapter really explains everything. Anywho i like you story! You are a great writer!
Nameless chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
wow. really awesome story. it's very sad, but it's very good. i really like the pictures you drew for it as well. the "that" and "it" picture depicted them very well. feel greatful cause i hardly ever give this much comments to one story.
Nameless me chapter 24 . 1/22/2006
((laughs)) and then ((crys again))

lyserg faces faults on the floor
me chapter 23 . 1/22/2006
((crys))
me chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
ah! HAO-SAMA! X3! chu.
shackle chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i like it so far. hao-sama cannot die! wa!
Lovlian chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
OMG! THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST Shaman King story i had EVER READ!