Reviews for When Counterfeit Cards are Used
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Okay, that was hilarious. CUTENESS GLOMP!
masterart chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
dude that is so cool like make another story oky
Katsugi chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
OMG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY. I appreciate your sense of humor. SD DUKEMON FTW! Anyways, I'll have on your next update...if you plan on updating...

now actual criticism:

Um...

Your grammar mechanics do not seem horrible and the only flaw that I have enough skill in poking at is possibly the length. However, thats not really a problem...though, you may wanna explain a little more like in Rika's Tendo's Demon head...what exactly does it look like?

Anyways, good job
JapanManiac chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Why? this fic is terrific and you abandoned it?
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
dm: *laughing too hard to talk*

Nuriko: i dunno what you find so funny...

dm: amazon glomp...sd gallantmon...sir takato...*laughs for long time*

Nuriko: uh-huh...i think its safe to say that dm wants to see more, too.

dm: oh, yeah. by the way, it doesnt look like youre having a single problem writing like this. maybe you just manage to hide it well. meh. ciao!
pokemon-35055 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
keep up the good work
takatorika4ever chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
dude this is some funny shit

p.s. dude you write great romance... or at least believeable romance
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Welcome back from the dead.

That narrative joke was not really in the spirit of the humor we've enjoyed so far in this.

Can't remeber? At a time like this, ask his parents.

Talk about discrimination!”

Geez, digimon evolve nasty on the outside because that's the way they are on the side. (see Skullgreymon)

Ticked off anime girl verses the heroes, finally we may see one of those annoying stereo types go down! Heh heh! Ha ah ah!

Keep going! You know what they say about commitment.

But please . . . can you PLEASE write the last chapter of your cross over saga at last PLEASE? I know, I know, kind words don't work, but please consider them.
newbi chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Lol. Now the fight between the mallet and the gun! (Assuming Impmon evolves. :p)
pokemon-35055 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
neat but wierd
korrd chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
This is great! Update soon and you said in Ascension that you would make a V-Tamers side story where is it?
CustomMagnum chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
Hopefully I'll think of something good to say once I stop laughing.

I think by Big Three that means you're one of the best Digimon authors on
julyeighth chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Oh my! I can just picture a SD Sakuyamon and a SD MegaGargomon. xD SD Gallantmon does sound like something a Sailor Moon dub writer would write.

I absolutely love the part between Juri, Kurumon, Impmon, and SD Gallantmon. Especially when Juri doesn't understand what Impmon is talking about.

I suddenly feel sad for Impmon. xD So, Juri is going with them to Kyoto. This shall be interesting. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Sorry, I don't really know about KOF.
Black chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Excellent stuff. GO SUPER DEFORMED GALLANTMON. I'm personally hoping he gives just about everything under the blue moon thats evil a good whoopin.
Cosmos Traveler chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
This is hilarious! And great too, of course. Nice to see you writing again, and not something epic like "Beyond the Other Side" (which tended to blow my mind occaisonally) but just something simple like this.

Impmon should consider himself lucky that SD Gallantmon considers him redeemable, otherwise he'd just kill him off.

It'd be interesting to see if the other Tamers accidentally slashed a counterfeit card. An SD Sakuyamon and MegaGargomon... Lol.

Though, if you want to get into the physics of it, Takato has slashed a fake card before, but back then he was working on the "mind over matter" belief, and as a humor fic, minor details like that shouldn't be bothered with.

Can't wait to see the next chapter! And will this be a Rukato, or no couples and you'll just focus on the comedy? (That would be funny too)