Reviews for The Hearts of Worlds
grapejuice101 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
hey love this plz update asap
xdanishxpastryx chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Know it's been a few years, but this is amazing... and it deserves to be finished! Great work so far :)
RubyVulpix chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
Great story!

It's great that you had the Pirates characters in your story!

I love The Incredibles and Toy Story characters will make an appearence too?

Anyway,keep up the great work and update soon!
Satire By Sunset chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Wow! This story is incredible. It's amazingly written and it keeps it interested from the first chapter to the next. Please continue writing this.
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Wow this story is great! And you have the characters attitudes down perfectly. I'm glad Clopin popped up! Sorry, I'm a Clopin fan. You should try and make a Clopin/oc fanfic sometime . Youd be good at it. Till then, I'll continue reading this story. Bai Bai!
Fairly Odd New Yorker chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
It's awesome- I can definitely see this as a video game, lol _ But with more dialogue, which is cooler. Thanks for checking out my deviantart page _ Continue please! This is one of the few fanfictions on here that I know are in working progress, and it stinks when people drop it right in between so ... continue! _

Rebecca
Kiely chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Excellenté! Can't wait to wait to read the next chapter!

The story get's cooler by the minute!
Kiely chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
WOW! Hey keep writing! Can't wait to read the other chapters and what new worlds Sahara ends up in!
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
Wonderfully written, as always, and I'm glad you've consented to look over my work. I was wondering if it'd be OK if Sahara had a cameo in a later fic of mine? If so, just PM me some pertinent details and I'll get around to writing it.

Jack Sparrow and the POTC are making an appearance. *Grins and hugs author* Thank you very much.

On to the review. HOND makes an appearance? Wow. Now the suspense is truly killing me as to whether a sudden rescue from the Court of Miracles is in order.

And don't worry about life getting in the way. I of all people am well aware of how it can play a role.

Hawkwood
SomeKindofIdiot chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
Yayness.

I have to say first of all that I've never played Kingdom Hearts, though it seems like an interesting game and I'm thinking I'll have to try it sometime. Second, I've gotta say I love Hades, definitely one of my all-time favorite villains, right up there with Scar and Prof. Rattigan. Speaking of mice, I have to suggest The Great Mouse Detective as a possible addition to this already great story. That movie just doesn't get the attention it deserves.

This chapter seems to be leading up to something good, I'm hoping we'll see lots of Clopin, another of my favorites. I smile. Yes. And here's hoping for quick updates! Much love.
Fairly Odd New Yorker chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
(Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while) I love HoND! _ Great job- You finished off at such a cliffhanger I got mad P So ... update soon, lol

Rebecca
Tera Earth chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
hey there. great story. though i was kinda wondering why this wasnt in the kigdom hearts cattegory, i dont really care now. this is way cool. who hasnt wished they could go around smashing things with a giant sword, or a keyblade? well anyways, what is the real reason that hades and maleficient wanted her to work for them? is there something about her? and why does hades always send her off before maleficient gets there? and i have an idea for a world to visit. Treasure Planet. that was a great movie. or what about Lilo and stitch?
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
Finally. Finally. Finally. I have awaited your update of this story for the longest time and I must say the wait was damn well worth it. Take as long as you need to compose this fine work.

Now that that's over with, would you do me the honor of reviewing my Kingdom Hearts/Charmed Crossover called: Journey of a Halliwell? I would be honored to have a fellow KH fanfic writer, who can write well do that for me.

My question is, why was Hades so interested in Sahara? What are his motives? And how does he have access to a Keyblade, unless it is an evil keyblade?

Could Sahara possibly visit the worlds of either Pirates of the Carribean or Disney's Atlantis?

Hawkwood
The Fifth Marauder chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
UPDATE SOON! And please do Aladdin or a better version of Hercules than is in the actual game KIngdom Hearts. Olympus Colluseum SUCKS! I like exclamation points .
The Fifth Marauder chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do Aladdin! It's my favorite Disney movie and if I read an all-Disney fic without it I'll go crazy...er. And be sure to put Jafar in! He rocks! Anywho, except for the lack of Aladdin, great story!