Reviews for Slave For You
MusicLover2753 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
This will never be updated will it?
Okinawa Girl chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! I absolutely love this story, it's so good and well written! It makes me sad that it isn't finished! I hope u change your mind and decide to make another chapter please!
hm813 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Please continue this story and don't give up on us just yet.
QuillDream chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
You ARE one major sucking machine XD Sic years are six years too long! Please update again soon!
LemonsYSmutch chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
what? stopping it there? what? nooooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Good story, interesting characters. I enjoy the dialogue. I would focus more on the original topic of hermione as a 'slave'. Draco would take much more advantage of that. Please continue writing!
Forgottobealover chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
This is like one of the best stories i've ever read, and though I know it's a long shot, please please please update.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Bahahaha dean oh wow that made me laugh
RingoHime chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
please post! its already been years since you have posted a chapter! and also for the other stories too :( i really want to know how you want to end this
reader204 chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Please continue writing this.
Leo chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Hello! I really like the idea of this fic! I just wanted to submit a few fact checks:

To get into the Hogwart's Kitchen, you go through a specific portrait hole. The portrait is HUGE, depicting a fruit bowl. To gain entrance, one must tickle the pear.

Fred and George opened their shop in Diagon Alley. The joke shop in Hogsmeade is Zonko's, which happens to be running out of business due to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
shine25 chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Ohhhh...Please write more!I want more!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
plz update soon!
IWantTheOcean chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Brilliant story...
MyMyMaia chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Write some more it's really good!