Reviews for A Conversation at Midnight
Rubyray7777 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow. That was really depressing...but nicely written and great detail!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So sad...:(
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
It's so sad! I'm crying here! You are a very very awsome writer! I love it!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
At first I had figuring at what was going on (not a bad thing) but when I finally did I nearly cried. This piece was so sad but it was so beautiful. Wonderful, wonderful job. This piece was amazing.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
wow. good. im not entirely into these kind of stories, butbeing a sheppard/weir shipper and being really sensitive i love it.
lytab5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Incredibly well written.

Incredibly sad.

My favorite line "God, how they had tried." because finally at that point you made me cry.

Thanks for posting your work.
Revia chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Wow. What an amazing (and tragic!) turn it took! Wonderful story... I especially love the style of your writing. Great work!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow. that was really touching and sad. i found this through stargate recs. now i see why it's there.
RoyalNonesuch chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Very moving piece of work. It is so difficult to see Elizabeth at a loss for words, but she still has that connection with John that really requires no words. Again, very nicely done and excellent characterization.

Royal
onthewayside chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wow...just...wow. Never before have I been so drawn into a story before. It was intense, it was beautifully written and it captivated you until the very end. Words cannot really express how moved I was by this, and I can honestly say this is the first fic I have ever read-in any fandom-that has brought me to tears. Stunning work and amazingly done. Congrats.
Regal-Song chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
WOW! That was so sad, I had no idea where that was going to end up and then I got to the part about the blue lips and feeling her pulse, SHE WAS DEAD! I hadn't expected that, it brought a tear to my eye.

Beautifuly written, very sad, I love sad, I love movies and stories that make me cry.

keep up the good work!
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Brilliant story. Very poignant. Thanks.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I'm just...blown away by the tone and depth of emotion of your story. I have no words; I'm still reeling from the intensity and imagery that you conveyed. All I can say is, this was simply brilliant, and even that doesn't do it justice. Wow. I feel the urge to go back and read it again, so that's where I'm going. Congratulations on one of the best fanfics - in any fandom - that I've ever read.
Montage chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow...that was great. Super angst! :)
ErabuHikari chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
you write so incredibly well. great story... so sad!