Reviews for Isn't It Beautiful?
I know this is ten years too late, but please finish this story, it is wonderful and a lot of people would be heartbroken if you did not finish it.
Sakura Trees chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Please continue this story! Im enjoying it!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
It's a shame to find out that you're on permanent hiatus. Do you think you cold at least say what he had and what direction you intended to take with this story - for the sake of your readers?
P.O.J.A chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
i truly am in love with this fic. it's probably the best mature SxS fic the archive has to offer thus far. i do appreaciate hearing something of this nature as i too am a med student in training, but regardless of what approach you took with Serenity's career you made it work for her without being out of character (esp including something as her own 'inner sakura'; even timid pple have a crazy side just screaming and ranting about all the things they should be doing). as for our lovely Seto Kaiba...*muses how yummy he is even when he's a dying arrogant a-hole*...you got him dead on! the introduction of other characters shows versitility, and the fact that they were given a purpose instead of just sitting there occupying character space on your word document is commendable. duke, the pervert...if it weren't so true. i understand it's been a while since you've updated this fic but i do hope you don't discontinue it because it has excellent potential. great job nonetheless ;)
BelovedDelusion chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
I wish you still did fanfics i would love to know what happens.
Writer Elsewhere chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Wow its been so long since you last updated! The story is good. I like all the medical terms, really. I hope you continue soon, I think a lot of us would like to see what might happen next! :)
Bob785244755 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was SO cool! Nice Job. I espeacilly liked Ch4.
Kariah chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
very nice

keep up the great work and update soon

that was something that i never thought of serenity being and that would be a doctor. Update again real soon!
Mai.27 chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
I read all 4 chapters at once and... I LOVED IT!

It seems like you havn't updated anyhting in a while but, I just wanted to say, there are lots of people that still love reading your stories and would love you to continue!

I love this story and to have to stop with the two cliffhangers is killing me!This story is a great one! keep writing!
anonymous chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
Hey, this is well written. Not to mention a good idea. I can definitely see Kaiba being a jack ass about his health. I hope you update soon!
Waffle Twins chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
I've read this story awhile ago and couldn't find it until now(completely forgot the title and author). It's fantastic! You're a wonderful writer! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you get it up soon.
random person number 247 chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
I stumbled upon this today, and, frankly, I love it! It's too bad it hasn't been updated in so long...Well, if you update I'll be looking out! (P.S. The "Vrom" scene was great!)
shanichan11 chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
I bet Serenity is so embarresd! hehehehehe! well hope u update!
Losaye Maiden chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
This. Story. Is. AWESOME! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Randi chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
wow write more soon please it is getting good