Reviews for Still Out Of Control
movieholic chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this...I'm so anxiuos to see what's happening with John. I'm a total John Grant fanatic, and I love angst...perfect combo in this fantasic fic. Please update soon!
Blue eyes6 chapter 13 . 6/17/2005
Sorry it took me so long to review, but I really like this story.I love a good SJR, but will you be continuing this story. I'm dying to see what happens to everyone.
Sydney Bristow chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
Thank God you update! I was really missing this story *o* I hope you update again soon
Maricole chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
Great chapter, I hope that Bailey can find John before O'Doyle does too much damage to him! So glad to see you have updated, please don't leave it so long for the next chapter.
Chianna chapter 12 . 2/14/2005
Too long between updates and just when it is getting so interesting. Please update soon.
Sydney Bristow chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
Oh my god! I just found this fic, and I love it! I love SJ, but i cant find anything good, but your fic is great *o*! I hope you update soon, because I cant wait to see whats going to happen with john
rozzy07 chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
Just love this story... and sorry if I havn't told you this before. Seriously since you first posted the opening chaper I have been sneaking back to it hoping for updates and find you've done a great last couple of chapter..WOW.

What a monster John's father is. Just can't wait to see how you take this story forward,any John angst is a good thing! PLZ update soon. Rozzy
Maricole chapter 12 . 1/12/2005
Excellent, I was pleased to find another chapter to read. This is getting exiting.
skyduster1023 chapter 11 . 1/7/2005
Wonderful chapter...hope you find time to update soon! Thanks...:)
Eileen Grant chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
This was a real gift for us all! Thank you!

Now everybody is worried about John and they have any right to be ... he's in serious danger!

Please now don't leave us here! I know what writer's block means, I really do but as I am reading your latest post, I also know you don't have it anymore, do you?

Please more soon!
Maricole chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
Glad to see another chapter. Don't leave it too long again, I am interested in where this story is going.
skyduster1023 chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
I've been enjoyng this story...hoping John is OK...looking forward to more of this story soon! Thanks...
TheDarkTwistedFantasy chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
Great chapter but i'm extremely worried and need to know where John is. Please update soon!
CindyCupido chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
No! U can't live us hanging there like that! Poor John! Someone, please save him and glue him to Sam so he won't run off again! :P :P

Please update soon!
CindyCupido chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
Whoa! Two new chapters are up and I didn't know!

I'm so glad that u are keep writing here... Cause we desperately need more SJR fics around the net here! :) :)

Now to the review... Oh-huh! Poor Sam! She can't let him go now... I hope nothing bad will happen to him there!