Reviews for Objection
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
THATS GFUCKING SWEET! I LOVED IT! OMG THAT WAS THE BEST SONG I LOVETHAT SON until i heard her say theis is pathetic i knew what song it was...
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
A bush rustles in the distance as a muffled sound of frustration is barely heard. Behind the bushes a monk is forcing a kitsune's head down so he can't see through the gap, while an exterminator looks through the bushes blushing.

"I never thought they would make up like that," she said fighting the urge to continue watching.

"Have you ever seen Inuyasha back away like that," the monk commented amusement coloring his voice.

"Don't you start on them, they are finally getting their feelings out, you will not bring this up!"

"But Sango dear," the monk extended his hand to her, which she eyed suspiciously.

"o, what are they doing?" A small voice asked and Sango and Miroku looked towards the previously forgotten, young Kitsune.

"Lets get out of here!"

I dont' know why I wrote that but, I felt it fit. Good job with this.

Musical Medli chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That one is different, but very good. Kagome might seem OOC, but for this point of view, she had to be. Good job and writing about the feelings she was going through.
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Oh wow... this was awesome.

For starters, the very idea of it turns me on. Inuyasha and kagome doing the TANGO while they argue *fans self* Jeez, I started getting hot just from reading the A/N.

I loved how Kagome was doing all this finger pointing, and how she was bad -mouthing Kikyou (if only the REAL Kagome would do that). Wait, that comment sounds like I'm calling your Kagome OOC, which might be offensive, but she is. Only, not that bad OOC that makes me wanna bang my head against the wall. She was beautiful, and I love her to tiny little pieces :)

The way you incorporated the song lyrics into the fic was a bit confusing at first (I usually like them to bit italisized or something so I can tell them apart from the actual fic, but this is because I'm "special"-lol). I liked how you had some of the lyrics in every other line of dialogue in the end.

And how when she said "let me go" and he said "never!" *faints* Omg, omg, omg. Awesome writing there. That was SPECTACULAR. I was like, "whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!" It was totally unexpected. I love fics where Inuyasha is possessive, and... well, yeah, this was good.

Really good work with this. It has me all hyper active and stuff now.

Madame Firefly chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Wow, that was VERY well written. I've been thinking about writing a song fic using this song. Everytime I hear the song I think of Inuyasha and Kagome. However, I think you did a great job of it for me...and personally I'd rather read than write. Anyways, bravo. Oh, and I think its great that you capture the passion of tango at the end there. ;D
m1ss.dee chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Diana-sama chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Grr. Darn FFN. I wrote a nice, beautiful, long review, and then it deleted it. -.- Grah. Unfortunately, I have no more time tonight and I have to go to bed, now, or I won't be able to get up for school tomorrow... sigh. But tomorrow morning I'll try to read and review the new Meghana (or however you spell it) fic. :)
FN chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Dearie, I do so love this story...
sunflower0986 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
smile chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
OMG my cousin & I were going to make a A.M.V with kagome singing objection to works perfectly don't you think?well anyways I like your fic.
whitevixen chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
that was awesome. u caught kagome's rage and anger. i could actually see it.
whitevixen chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
that was awesome. u caught kagome's rage and anger. i could actually see it.
LadyDragonStar chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
oh! another one! haha, didnt know you had more, llol! Awesome fic! I liked the insults made to Kikyou, llol!

redcat13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004