Reviews for Childhood days
Chachakala chapter 31 . 2/21/2005
An excellent story - it left me smiling! Write more!

Though if I have to offer a "well rounded critique" like the little grey box says, there are a few spelling mistakes...nothign big though! I loved it!
chaser1 chapter 31 . 2/15/2005
Love it. Are you going to write a sequel?
Mariel3 chapter 31 . 2/12/2005
Thank you for finishing this. You tied things up very neatly! I hope you have time to write another story soon!
radioactive.raccoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
are you gonna update this ever?i mean,this is so good and it would be terrible shame to leave this unfinished..
chaser1 chapter 19 . 12/29/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
Mariel3 chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
Another excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more.
radioactive.raccoon chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
poor danny...i hope he doesn't do anything stupid because of jack put him riding desk...but it wouldn't be that bad if he does something really stupid,right?am i a lunatic cause i like to read storys where my hero gets into a trouble...what am i talking about?give me some angsty stuff and i'll be very happy.

btw,happy new year!and update soon,will ya
chaser1 chapter 17 . 12/25/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
Mariel3 chapter 17 . 12/23/2004
Well, I for one am glad that Sam did what she did - and hopefully Jack will handle things well enough that some good comes of her caring enough to do something! Very readable chapter - I look forward to reading more!
chaser1 chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
Like it. Please update soon.
rozzy07 chapter 13 . 12/13/2004
omg! Poor, poor Danny. I've just come back from a long weekend and found that you've posted more chapters. Read nos 15 first without realising that you had posted chapters 13 & 14! Then I flipped back to this chapter and I'm totally blown away! The horror of the crash, the bloody totality of his parents death, it all just leaves you stunned. Thanks. Rozzy.
rozzy07 chapter 15 . 12/12/2004
Thanks heavens for another chapter. Been biting my nails waiting in anticipation. Loved Danny in this chapter - you could feel the tension mounting and you just knew that he was going to explode. Smart mouthed Miguel certainly met his match with Danny! Pls update soon. Thanks Roz.
radioactive.raccoon chapter 12 . 11/29/2004
chaser1 chapter 12 . 11/28/2004
Like it. Please update soon.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 11 . 11/20/2004
great job! plz update soon!