Reviews for The Unwanted
I R Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Why was this never continued?
kitsunekiri chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
LOVE IT!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
update soon please!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
Lilian McK chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Please tell me you are doing to update this some day? PRETTY PLEASE!
Ryuske chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Please write soon , I'm dying! This is so good , GAWD!You have to write soon , I need to read what will happen to them. heero is such a meanie and dou's father should be killed!
Aya-chan chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
I love this story! why haven't you updated lately? like on mediaminerorg? I AM WAITING DAMMIT! *ahem!* sorry, i have mood swings..eh heh heh heh...update!
Outlaw Angel chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
I like ur story...Whu does my Duo must be the unwanted son. Wah...not fair for Duo...anywho...I like ur story...please update as soon as you can...So I can see what wil happen between Heero and Duo...PLease update soon...Ja ne!
Outlaw Angel chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
The story is getting very cool...u should put some violense a attempt rape or rape don't care but with Heero and Duo...Can't wait 4 the next chapter to come up!
Kaaera chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Oh, I'm interested. _ Look forward to seeing more! *wanders back to homework*
DuosGemini chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
I really like your story so far, and I can't wait to see what else you have coming.
silentone chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
please update the story so far is really good!

poor duo though, i hope heero isn't too mean to him
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
excellent story! i really enjoyed reading it! its fantastic! i hope to read more of this story soon! keep up the good work cuz ur doing brilliantly!
IchigoPocky chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
woo! Interesting idea for a fanfic _ I look forward to reading more! hopefully soon? heh

definatly well written, lovely chapter length. Very good characterization... I suppose the only thing I dislike about this fic is Duo calling Helen "Helly" hmm just irks me o.o

but yeah _ woo!
ZmajGoddess chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
poor duo! the king is such an ass! this is a great fic thou...update soon!