Reviews for Bittersweet Homecomings
JackySparrow0403 chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
A beautiful story with a beautiful ending!
Smithy chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
That rotting pig! I hope he gets his! To force marriage is disgusting and reviling. He is nothing like Will. Will and Elizabeth are the types to have a beautiful ceremony with dresses and suits, flowers and fairy-lights and one hot, passionate roll in the sack {though I did love their wedding in the third one}. I am a firm believer that the curse is lifted because of their commitment to one another, even though I met some lady at my bank who believes the curse was never broken. I just said "Can we agree to disagree?", meaning I wanted the conversation to end.
rock n roll star chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
Another great one. I can't wait to read the rest of this series

rock n roll star
Powerstar chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
actually eirinn is the irish name for ireland but ill let that slide since i love your writing
x-jesso-x chapter 12 . 4/15/2005
hey there. i dont think ive reviewed on your stories in the past, but i decided that mayb i shud, considerin that i ve been following your story so far! wahay! they r realy kewl, and i cant w8 to read the next 1! i think they jst fantabiferous!but anyways! bout 2 start the next 1, so here goes! phway!
Pingpong chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
Laudanum was an opium-based painkiller prescribed for everything from headaches to tuberculosis and opium contains a number of alkaloids, such as morphine, codeine, heroin, and papaverine. So you had the basic idea :p just think stoned out of her mind, especially with as much as the guys put in her...
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 12 . 3/10/2005

The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 2 . 3/10/2005

Jack! Is Jack alright? If you hurt him, so help me, I'll read the next chapter!

The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hey, this is pretty good. I'm enjoyin' the whole Jack and Jenny thang. She really loves him, don't she? Anyways, what I wanted to say was...Good job and I look forward to finishing the series.

Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 12 . 2/18/2005
le sigh.

i was afraid it was over.

but, at least you got hte ending right (thinks about mort rainey) I certainly wouldn't take that route... even if i were to be killed by Johnny. NO thanx.

great. i am going to read more though. thanks. :D

Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 11 . 2/18/2005
praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise praise x 10

and more. :D

Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 10 . 2/18/2005
I'm glad she killed him... but, it would have been more relieving to watch Jack do it. But alas, he's dead. So, huzzah!

Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 9 . 2/18/2005
White waves.

Very funny. Poor James.. I mean goodness. POOR EVERYBODY!

I am going to keep on readin'.

Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 8 . 2/18/2005