Reviews for Sonic Alliance
Sovios Falchion Romantic chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Giant gorillas? O.O Weird. Still, you should try to finish this, it's a pretty good concept with a nice dose of randomness added for good measure (as far as I can tell).
Daddy's lil girl jeni chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
O_O sonic and shadow getting bum-stabbed by a gorilla ... interesting...

Who are these characters? you have't introduced me yet.

Sugar! ... Daddy! *Glomp*

I reviewed your Beyblade story too.
Whisper chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I had to do a review in my english exam so I aint fussed on writing a long one. Ya know, after writing 9 pages... your hand hurts!

Anyways back to the review... which i had not really started to begin with. Why do I always ramble on?

Anyways, its a good start to what we hope is a promicing story. A good beginning means... I dont know. Brains not workinging to well. Lets hope it works for the rest of my exams... jee this review stinks... haha reviewing my own review.

Well your a good writer, but i know that before now. RPing and all. Oww my leg hurts. I think my attention span is dying. Wah! me wanted to write a good review to impress you! ;_;

ok, lets start again! Your story starts very well and leaves room for a developing plotline. The audience is ensnared, captured by your writing tecniques and longing for more, which is what your going to give us. Well done Jolt! _