Reviews for The Lifeboat
beautyfan0102 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
really excellent story it was cute..
beauty12 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
good story it was very cute.
HufflepuffFinder98 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fascinating. You showed a very interesting perspective of Cal, and you did it well. I am a fan of your work and I am always blown away by the quality. This one was no different.
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
great story liked it alot.
BitchMcGee chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
awe, there arent enough stories like this! so sad. ive always secretly had a soft side for cal even though we all make him out to be such a horrible person.
Rachel D chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Good story. Very...interesting.
Mira Shio chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
DAMN IT! *cries an Atlantic Ocean* This... this is just how I wanted to see Cal. For some time now, I've felt rather sorry for him. Like I said in my review for "Titanic Rose", for all his drama and crap, Cal really did love Rose. And this is just perfect.

Poor Cal.
Purple Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Well. I must say that when I was starting to read this story I was preparing for the worst. But you have proved me wrong :-) I am not exactly Cal's #1 fan, but this was an excellent piece and you should be proud of yourself.

Great job!

Purple Rhapsody
I Need More Cowbell chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Ok, no offense but this isnt very realistic. Why would rose cry about cal dying? She loved jack, just incase you havent seen the movie! Also i dont think rose would forgive cal, but whatever, its your story.
Luxara chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I really liked your story, even if it's sad. It was interesting that Cal is a human being, although he didn't show much of it in the movie.

I liked the way you got Jack to survive the sinking.

Great story.
WoAiNiShang chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I CRIED! but i loved it! it was so sad when cal died and told jack to take care of Ruth and Rose. i cried really hard! i loved it!
ange of music chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I like the story. That arrogant jerk Cal received his comeuppance. I know it sounds cruel, but he had it coming to him with the way he treated Rose. Great job!
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That was a great story, but in reality, I don't think Rose would have forgiven Cal that easily. I mean, after all he's done to her...? Your writing rocks though! Thanks!
DawsonGurl chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. Rose forgiving Cal, and Jack and herself together. I just wish that this happened in the movie. Good job. Keep up the wonderful work.