Reviews for The Return of the Father
Chaiiiii chapter 12 . 9/19
stop, it supposed to be one of them crying not me too! stop!
Chaiiiii chapter 2 . 9/19
oh the reviews are much longer than the actual story wow
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 43 . 7/18
Why isn’t the chapter called Best Friends like you said it would be in the previous chapter? I hope his fic is continued. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 7/18
So what is the date? Like is it close to them being back at Hogwarts for school?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 7/18
Lol. I hope the twins learn that James, Sirius, and Remus are the Mauraders.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 7/18
Why doesn’t happy use the Mauraders map?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 7/18
I’m very confused about this sanctuary the trio found. What floor is it on? And how did nobody find it? And the wall is like the marauders map?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 23 . 7/18
Dumbledore was called grandad by Harry? Also, who was James talking about when he said “you showed him the tools he needed, while he was fighting battles” and so on. Who was James talking about?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 21 . 7/18
Uh. So why did James come out first before Lily?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 19 . 7/18
Lmaooo. James will get those stories out of them. Also, shouldn’t Snape or McGonagall be walking around the castle?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 7/18
Lmaooo. When Hermione said “two days ago,” good lord I laughed out loud. They managed to fool Mrs. Weasley for that long? Damn!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 7/18
Hermione and Ginny stalling Mrs. Weasley is hilarious. I’m glad Sirius has let go of the guilt. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 7/18
Long chapters are good though.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/18
You don’t have to put the reviews at the end. You can answer the, individually in the review portal. So it doesn’t clog up the story.

James doesn’t know Harry lived. :(
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/18
So Percy isn’t estranged from the family yet. Is Voldemort back?
4,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »