Reviews for The Return of the Father
louise2676375 chapter 43 . 8/11
It's a shame this was never actually finished. It's a fantastic story.
lanalight1 chapter 18 . 7/17
Even though I have already read this, I forgot a lot of things. This chapter is exactly what I was hoping for and more.
lanalight1 chapter 12 . 7/16
Aww
lanalight1 chapter 4 . 7/16
I've read this before. I think I left a review as a guest. The non-finished ending tore me apart. But here I am again putting myself through this torture again because it's so good.
Rose chapter 43 . 7/16
8 long years and I'm still waiting patiently for chapter 43
Ruff chapter 43 . 6/25
Plz update!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/21
When you update your story, please make the chapters a little bit longer.
fariedragon chapter 43 . 6/5
Please don't leave me hanging. Love this story
Mattelle chapter 5 . 3/16
Amazingly beautiful chapter. I love it.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
started reading your story today, instead of studying for organic chemistry exam, have just finished ch23... that talking james gave to dumbledore was really intense; amazingly written. i keep hoping you will bring lily back somehow too, or if you will explain how james came back to life, if he"ll meet wormtail, what sirius will get up to now that he is free... amazingly thought out story, even if it sends me on an emotional roller coaster i'm glad it's not just plain unexplained james-is-back-everyone-happy-weehooooo story (sorry for the no capitals, am a bit tired to use them)
Guest chapter 43 . 12/15/2017
IT'S SO GREAT THAT I BROKE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON! (THE STORY I MEAN)
Scripturient16 chapter 43 . 11/26/2017
Right... I know it's been seven years but this is really good... And I'm really hoping you're gonna come back... Wow.. I sound so stupid right now... But whatever, I just want you to know that this was genuinely good..
Bookaholics chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
This is amazing. Your word make me really feel the emotions that the character are feeling.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/7/2017
I like the animal choice, the only problem will be that it's kinda hard to hide a horse and a lion. More-so a lion than a horse, but still. They'll stand out. I guess it wouldn't matter much, roaming through the woods. Plus Harry and Ron aren't much for stealth anyways. Hermione I 100% agree with, slightly less so Ron's and Harry's, but all in all, it's pretty legit.
KillaD chapter 39 . 10/30/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill Sirius!
4,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »