Reviews for The Return of the Father
AnnaPotterEverdeenBlackMO chapter 43 . 4/19
I love your fanfic so much!
It's so perfect!
LOVELY and great fanfiction!
Congratulations!
Kisses
AnnaPotterBlack
Lloryn chapter 40 . 4/14
Thank you for not killing Sirius, always hate it when people just let him die.
Vicci chapter 43 . 4/8
...
Please tell me you are going to continue write and not just leave me/us hanging?!
Forever Me chapter 43 . 3/29
This story is so amazing! I really can't wait for the next chapter! This is one of the best 'James returns' stories I've read so far, in my opinion. I don't really know what else to say, because I have a feeling it will be the same as what I've already said in this review!

Forever Me
Ellie chapter 43 . 3/28
I'VE DONE MY WAITING!
FOUR YEARS OF IT!
IN AZKABAN!
heartstrings13 chapter 43 . 3/24
I am so in love with this story. 3
KoreanMusicFan chapter 43 . 3/20
so i take it that this is not completed?
Sarah chapter 37 . 3/3
Just a quick note: Tonks suggested that Voldemort might want a "Black" and you did mention that the Death Eaters had Narcissa and Bellatrix in their ranks, but Tonks would have already known that because they're her aunts. Bellatrix was the oldest, Andromeda the middle, and Narcissa the youngest. Just a technicality that you probably already knew.. Other than that, it was great. :)
I was picturing Snape screaming in horror like a little girl, but this is great.
TammyGreen chapter 43 . 2/15
Don't stop
Please?
I'll cry.
pj.hp.sh.a.dw.fangirl.CHOCCY.2 chapter 43 . 2/13
normally i would be reluctant to follow a story that hasn't been updated for two years, but given the previous update times, i am willing to see if this will be continued
Please do continue this as it is very good
Katharina Liebe chapter 43 . 2/10
I really really hope that you decide to eventually update because this is seriously the best HP fanfiction I've ever read. It's like reading J.K. Rowling herself. And the story line is just plain fantastic. I just really love the story and it would be nice if it could eventually be finished. Best wishes and thanks for sharing!
anonymous chapter 43 . 1/20
please update. this is beautiful
It's been 4 years.! I've done my WAITING!
when's the next chappie due?
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 1/12
This just HOOKED me in. Hopefully I can stop long enough to finish some school work and then get back to it.. in like... (checks the number of chapters) ... holy... shoot.
Anyways. I really love the ending, where James suddenly appears, and he's just.. there.
3,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »