Reviews for The Return of the Father
Graceluvbug37 chapter 1 . 11/3
I really love this story, but I wish you had stuck with the original, canon names of James' parents.
miss Elsa chapter 43 . 10/23
Just read the whole thing, realises it's been 11 years...
11 years :") You probably won't even see this, but just letting you know that I loved your story n I really hope that someday you'll come back to this!
ANewRanger chapter 43 . 7/28
Loved it all
8e chapter 1 . 7/15
6w76e8ne5
magicaltears chapter 43 . 7/12
So i know it’s been almost 11 years since this has been updated, but it’s still one of my favorite stories. Is there anyway you will ever come back and finish it?
Pathetic. Dragged too much. Even till Chapter 8 it's nothing new. Distressed James, procrastinator Sirius. Same thing in different ways
Rossess20 chapter 5 . 6/15
I'm sorry how long has it been? He's still soaked? Wtf kind of witch is Molly that she didn't dry him off? If she can't do that give him a towel or something lol.
Why the fuck do ppl like snivellus more than james?
My heart is like breaking into pieces...and i Have this huge wish to cry ...but i just can’t ️️
Neumzie chapter 43 . 4/14
yeah, dude, you didn't even make it to his birthday! i was always looking forward to seeing what would happen when school started again
Neumzie chapter 37 . 4/14
it really is a massive shame this is abandoned
TennysonPoet chapter 25 . 4/1
Badgers not hedgehogs
Hpfan chapter 8 . 2/24
What?!
memory-flower chapter 43 . 2/6
So uh I know its been 11 years but like... are there going to be anymore updates? I'm invested.
4,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »