Reviews for The Return of the Father
brnkofeternity06 chapter 41 . 9/26/2015
Is anyone going to take Dumbledore to task for not believing Harry when he came to him for help? I mean, I know that they've been in the Hospital Wing for a while and have been recovering and all but please, is anyone going to do this?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 40 . 9/26/2015
This is the first time, the FIRST time, in months of reading HP fanfiction that I see Sirius saved by two simple spells. Petrificus Totalus. Mobilicorpus. THANK YOU! Finally! Someone who is quick on their feet in time to save him! I absolutely loved this chapter. Not only did James save Sirius but he killed Bellatrix. Fantastic XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 39 . 9/26/2015
No. Don't do this to me D:
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
Oh no! How horrible D:
I can't believe he made a promise to James and broke it. Ugh! I am really starting to hate Dumbledore. How could he do that?!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 9/26/2015
Uh oh. Great chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
Let's start with the funeral arrangements and epitaphs. Lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Poor Sirius :(
brnkofeternity06 chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
Uh oh. Sirius won't be able to put it off for much longer then.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
I'm so glad that someone (the Map in this case) finally told Ron about what's happening. Maybe we'll see some answers in the next chapter. Although I am going to wonder if you'll be making this a Manipulative!Dumbledore fanfiction. Hmm, I've read a few of those and while entertaining, I haven't really read any where Dumbles is actually seen as a mentor/grandfather to Harry with only the best of intentions. Maybe you'll be answering that in the upcoming chapters :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
I know this chapter was necessary but that didn't make it any more easier to read. So many mixed emotions here!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Finally! Eleventh chapter. Sirius tells Harry. Okay, I need to read more. Great chapter! Clicking 'Next' now!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Ah! They have the map and the name was RIGHT THERE! Ugh! I feel like pulling my hair out. But I need to stop and take a deep breath right now. Everything in its own time.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Oh Ginny! I loved that she took one for the team in this case XD
Loved this chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Poor Sirius. I'm really glad that he's trying though. I can't even imagine how James will react to Sirius' life since his death :(
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I have to admit that I am reviewing the chapters that I already read, coming back to comment because I felt bad for not reviewing when I had the chance. In my defense, you're story is too good and I kept on clicking the 'Next' button without even looking at 'Review' because I just wanted MORE! Maybe you've read a story like that, where you clicked on the link thinking "maybe... meh, I'll give it a try, it actually looks good" and then BOOM! You're hooked and there's no going back! Lol well this story is that for me :D
4,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »