Reviews for The Return of the Father
MagicWriterK chapter 34 . 8/28/2015
Thereeee areeee noooo wordsssssss
Actually there are plenty of words, in fact too many words, I couldn't type them all.
What if they started calling Hermione 'Hermes'? Hermes if the Greek god of flying and travelers, and her name sounds similar, but Percy named his owl Hermes, right? A bit of a damper. But maybe they could call her Athena instead, the Greek god of owls, war strategy, and wisdom (among other things).
I kNOW SOMEONE ISN'T GOING TO MAKE IT, I'M JUST NOT SURE WHO ALSO THE ANIMAGI FORMS ARE GOING TO COME IN GREAT HANDINESS ALSO WHY AREN'T THEY PRACTISING I WOULD BE JUST TURNING FROM HUMAN TO ANIMAL TO HUMAN TO ANIMAL TO HUMAN BECAUSE I CAN
MagicWriterK chapter 33 . 8/28/2015
"It wasn't Remus, Remus would have just waltzed in."
wHY DID THAT GIVE ME THE STRONGEST LOAD OF FEELS
I bet you James is going to make the same mistake as Sirius though, or at least come close, mark my words.
MagicWriterK chapter 32 . 8/28/2015
Imagine Sirius belting a bludger at Harry by accident and knocking the kid off his broom and immediately having to face four very angry people plus one slightly injured boy.
But is the Golden Trio going to come up with nicknames like the Marauders did? That would be so cool! And if they had a magical artifact made by them for them...the possibilities are endless! Sorry, I'm just really hooked on all this animagi stuff. It's so exciting! I think I would personally like to be something small and fast, so I could sneak, spy, and relay messages quickly. I've been told I'm like a dolphin though? So what if my animagus form was a dolphin? That would be useless everywhere but the ocean.
MagicWriterK chapter 31 . 8/28/2015
Whenever I think this story is getting tedious, something new and exciting hooks me for the next ten chapters at least. I saw Harry's lion and Hermione's owl coming, but Ron's horse was extremely clever. It really fits his personality, and I can see Ron just galloping as fast and hard as he can like "This is so bloody cooool" and Harry and Ron attaching letters to Hermione's leg like "go deliver this" and her refusing to do it until a time of great emergency when it would come in great handiness. HEADCANONS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ACCEPTED.
"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU BECOME AN ILLEGAL ANIMAGI! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER IS FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! Oh and Harry dear, Hermione dear, we're so proud of you, congratulations on your accomplishment, you truly are clever Hermione."
MagicWriterK chapter 30 . 8/28/2015
Just the image that second to last paragraph brought on was unbearable. Harry, looking young and happy, running out to Sirius with wide arms and overjoyed green eyes, like an excited puppy. I can't help but cry.
MagicWriterK chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Everyone gives Dumbledore a lot of carp for his decision, despite it being probably the best option.
Except for McGongall.
Harry should have stayed with McGongall.
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
I knew immediately that Percy had called the Ministry. He's such a straight-A 'good boy' that there isn't much he could be looking guilty about, and he's a loyal ministry follower.
I wonder what would happen if I was there, though? To call Percy out on it? Maybe it's a better no one did figure it out, I mean SIRIUS IS FREEEE! HALLELUJAH. TIME FOR SOME FIREWHISKEY AND BUTTER BEER AND MOLLY WEASLEY'S COOKING.
MagicWriterK chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
I'm kind of surprised James hasn't pieced together that Sirius went somewhere where he went through terrible things, and Harry didn't live with him. But y'know, it IS James. At least he isn't thinking Sirius is abusive or anything.
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
And then there's Ron being Ron
MagicWriterK chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
This is probably one of THE best chapters yet. Here I am just bawling because you hit Harry's personality right on the nail.
MagicWriterK chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
wELL HEYYY REMUS
MagicWriterK chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Those sly boys...I have expected Ginny to strike up a talk about her monthly visit from mother nature tho.
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
The mental image of dazed, confused, scared, sad James laying in the bed, staring up at his friends - no, brothers - with vulnerable eyes is just...
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
*sobbing to my best friend over FaceTime, unable to form a coherent sentence*
MagicWriterK chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
I completely agree with your endnote, though I stopped imagining myself in that scenario after 0.2 seconds. It was just too painful.
4,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »