Reviews for The Return of the Father
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Poor poor poor poor poor Remus
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
The part about James thinking Harry had waited for his father to save him in his last moments? Brilliant. Wonderful. Expertly executed. Broke my heart into millions of tiny pieces. I commend you as I sob into my pillow.
dANGIT JAMES DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE WINDOWS CAN BE
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
wELL I'LL JUST GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE
InRelativeTime chapter 43 . 8/23/2015
This was super good! I really enjoyed it. Would love to find out what happens, but no problems if you can't update. I know what it's like to be where you're sitting. I've read a few other 'parents returning' stories, and I have to say, I think a few people have taken ideas from this story and tried to revamp them. They're nowhere near as good, but I do think it's a bit rude. Anyway, super dooper story. If you ever need that beta you mentioned in your profile, I'm always willing to help!
Jayelyyn chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
This is a great story. I've always loved the idea of James or Lily or both coming back to life-Harry deserves parents, people that he loves.
Also, I hope you realize that you're repeatedly misspelling Hermione's name. Just...yeah.
Loppy-B chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
Good story so far, but when I got to the part about the desks, I noticed that you put Ravenclaw's symbol as a raven and Hufflepuff's symbol as a hedgehog. I don't know if you are going by the movies, but Ravenclaw's symbol is the eagle and Hufflepuff's symbol is the badger. Other than that, great so far! I really am enjoying it.
Danny for Jesus chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
I want James to torture Harry's relatives
Guest chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
I know this is a little late, but MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK MAKE LILY COME BACK! Thank you for your time.
pikachugirl4000 chapter 22 . 4/29/2015
Lol. Old Hatred "Dies Hard" . I get the reference.
Jayelyyn chapter 25 . 4/27/2015
OH. MY. GODS. I had NO IDEA that they had fixed the mistake in the Goblet of Fire that always confused me...now I have to read the fixed version! This is so...OMGs...MIND IMPLOSION.
Sorry. Anyway, AMAZING story. I'm obsessed.
bobisnotapotato chapter 43 . 4/25/2015
I know its been like.. 5 years but it would be amazing if this story continues, i love it so much :)

I would love to read the rest
thewolf74 chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Wow. That was intense. i happy that Harry finally came around.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Yes, you must. The notes are almost as long as the very, very short Chapter.
icecatfire chapter 26 . 3/20/2015
T-T that was beautifully done.
icecatfire chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
beautiful. simply. beautiful. *hugs* i'm trying to review every chapter but i'm to busy drooling/begging to go to the next chappie. :)
4,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »